What's new

I just ordered 45lbs of various kava.

D

Deleted User01

Dude, I have 4 half bags of Kava and I was worried that I had too much. Please feel free to list the various types you have on hand so we can lick our chops. Which is your favorite? And since you have a variety, feel free to post in the Dream Thread about how the various Kavas effect your dreams (if any). You da man for sure!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
45 lbs? Yep that's epic. I would be receiving a thorough beating by the wife right about now if our pantry suddenly skyrocketed to 70% kava by weight.

D

Deleted User01

I remember on the Old Forum that KavaKava was raving about the Wakacon kava. He went on and on about it. Kinda made me curious ...

infraredz

BULA!
Yeah... but I think he never had kava from any of the main vendors either. Also, there's something that makes me nervous about ordering kava from a vendor on Amazon, eBay, etc. especially after all the recent information about FKB, PM and aflatoxins.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
I have some of everything from BKH, 15lbs of Wakacon fiji waka (which btw javadude, it is actually pretty damn good kava, the waka grade is very strong, lawena......not so much) i have 10lbs of KBR Van3, 11lbs of stone and a half pound of WOW from N@H.

My favorite kavas are probably KBR Van3, Wakacon Fiji waka, and Stone.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Good god, you don't need an adopted child do you? I may be 28 but I'd be more than happy to complain about chores and ask awkward questions again.

infraredz

BULA!
That enough kava to... well, let's start a kava commune and you can be our non-authoritarian leader. A kava commune, think of it! :p

D

Deleted User01

Yepimonfire, thanks for the info. Looks like you have just enough Kava to get you thru the long cold winter.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Amazing. I buy a lot, but I mix it up a lot as well. That is commitment. Why not just order smaller amounts more often? You'd have fresher root.