What's new

I love the new look

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks guys. Honestly this is the look I had envisioned when I first started building the site. I wanted it to look similar to the kavasseur's blog to keep some continuity between kava sites :).

A

Absent Minded

yeah I'm into it... just refreshed the page after a while and it turned darker for night time!
love that. much easier for the eyes, too. especially once the kava starts setting in :D

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Yep. Love the island ocean scenes... Helps start my mind to start the dreaming tonight..

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
yeah I'm into it... just refreshed the page after a while and it turned darker for night time!
love that. much easier for the eyes, too. especially once the kava starts setting in :D
I love the new look as well. @Absent Minded if you really want some eye relief check out a program called "f.lux" it's free and amazing. Using my friend's computers nearly blinds me now.

D

Deactivated Account

I think I get it in reverse as I'm 14 hours ahead of US East Coast. Whilst many would be quick to point the finger with something like..' seriously dood, it's taken you this long to realise '.... I've had a huge week with kava.