What's new

I wanna try Squanch.

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
So, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I have a question.

I really wanna try Squanch, but their website says they only accept USA sales at the moment. I am from the UK.

I was wondering, would anyone in the US be willing to order some for me to their address, and then post it to me? I will pay you something for doing it of course.

Let me know!

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
By the way, providing I think you're trustworthy, I will send you the money for the Squanch, postage, and your fee beforehand.

mlenny

Kava Curious
So, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I have a question.

I really wanna try Squanch, but their website says they only accept USA sales at the moment. I am from the UK.

I was wondering, would anyone in the US be willing to order some for me to their address, and then post it to me? I will pay you something for doing it of course.

Let me know!
I'm willing to do it. Could you be more specific?

Matthew

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
I'm willing to do it. Could you be more specific?

Matthew
I will PM you soon, will be in touch. Cheers!

Just bear in mind there is a good chance it will be seized at customs.
Yeah, that is a possibility, but ya know what, all the orders I've made from the US (granted, not many, maybe like 5) have all come through. I think as long as you order under a certain weight they're less likely to get checked. The guy from BestFijiKava said all the orders under 4lbs generally get through. I was only gonna order a couple of lbs. I've not tried nearly as many strains of Kava that I would like, so it's a risk I'm willing to take at the moment. If I lose the money, that would suck, but it's not the end of the world. I've heard really good things about Squanch, so wanna see what the hype is about.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I will PM you soon, will be in touch. Cheers!

Yeah, that is a possibility, but ya know what, all the orders I've made from the US (granted, not many, maybe like 5) have all come through. I think as long as you order under a certain weight they're less likely to get checked. The guy from BestFijiKava said all the orders under 4lbs generally get through. I was only gonna order a couple of lbs. I've not tried nearly as many strains of Kava that I would like, so it's a risk I'm willing to take at the moment. If I lose the money, that would suck, but it's not the end of the world. I've heard really good things about Squanch, so wanna see what the hype is about.
Did you order from different companies?

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
How long time ago is that?
Was the stuff declared as kava?
To be fair, the order from BKH was absolutely ages ago, the N@H one was a few years ago, and then I've had a few from BFK, last one being a few weeks ago. I don't know what BKH and N@H declared the Kava as, but I know that BFK declared it as a food supplement.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
To be fair, the order from BKH was absolutely ages ago, the N@H one was a few years ago, and then I've had a few from BFK, last one being a few weeks ago. I don't know what BKH and N@H declared the Kava as, but I know that BFK declared it as a food supplement.
Ok good luck

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Perhaps try a third party service, also talk to Joe, the owner, he may make a special consideration assuming you are okay in knowing that it may not arrive.