What's new

I'm a big girl now:)

earth mother

Love and Light
Well as some of you know, this has been a slow progression up the ladder to get to root powder. I received my Boroguru today and I am now IN LOVE <3 Money was a little tight, so I went for the one that was highly recommended for body and am So Grateful to you all for your suggestions:) I was a tad nervous once I got the batch done and stared at the bowl of mud for a few. But once I changed my mind set and went for it, well it wasn't so bad. And Big Love to KavaGurl, for holding my cyber hand;) I have gotten nice relaxation with the others that I have tried, but Nothing like this. Yup Today Is A Good Day!!! Love and Light All <3

earth mother

Love and Light
Deleted User01 I will try that. I did ice it down a bit, plugged the nose, and down it went. It really wasn't as bad as I was making it, it actually reminded me of the paste that I had tried. I am very, Very pleased. And again You Guys are the Whip!!! Love and Light <3

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Well as some of you know, this has been a slow progression up the ladder to get to root powder. I received my Boroguru today and I am now IN LOVE <3 Money was a little tight, so I went for the one that was highly recommended for body and am So Grateful to you all for your suggestions:) I was a tad nervous once I got the batch done and stared at the bowl of mud for a few. But once I changed my mind set and went for it, well it wasn't so bad. And Big Love to KavaGurl, for holding my cyber hand;) I have gotten nice relaxation with the others that I have tried, but Nothing like this. Yup Today Is A Good Day!!! Love and Light All <3
Glad we were able to get you a good choice. I wasn't lying when I told you prep was easy. Enjoy! Thanks for the business.