What's new

I'm back

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Greeting my fellow root heads! Its been quite awhile since I have been on here, or even enjoyed some good kava, but such is the way of life when your tight on cash and are trying to get an education. Its great to see how many improvements have been happening on here, as well as all of the new comers! Anyways, lately I have been denied various other *ahem* medicine, and have also been lucky enough to be picking up more hours at work, so I figured this would be a great time to jump back into the world of one of my all time favorite plants! However, since I haven't been in the kava world in awhile, I am curious as to if there are any new awesome vendors or strains that are on the market that are potent. I saw that kbr van3 is back in stock, but as we all know, that is an apparently very weak strain, so i'm looking for something that is quite potent and heady, sort of like stone (but perhaps a bit cheaper). Any suggestions would be great! BULA!

krunkedout

Kava Lover
ah yes, good ol' BKH, they're definitely on my list of kavas to start ordering again! Anyone have any experience with the wakacon vanuatu kava? I saw one review on here and it sounded like some pretty great stuff, dirt cheap too!