What's new

Introducing myself

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Glad you're over the RT/teething-pains part of the kava experience, @Sadie!

Never ignore my advice! Except when I'm full of shit. And telling the difference is left up to the reader as an exercise.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
::wow2::@HeadHodge , I was really hoping someone could play the smallest Violin for me. I would Love a beautiful rendition of My Heart Bleeds for You. You think you could play this thing for me?;) Much Love Roaddog....

article-2228104-15DC90F3000005DC-163_306x443.jpg

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
::wow2::@HeadHodge , I was really hoping someone could play the smallest Violin for me. I would Love a beautiful rendition of My Heart Bleeds for You. You think you could play this thing for me?;) Much Love Roaddog....
Sorry, I can't after drinking kava.

But my friend can!!!

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
That's me at the front of your video kicking my heels up...I got it wrong...girls can't move from the waist up - boys can't move from the knee's up...strange..I think I would need a new pair of legs krunked or not to try it again though! On another Kava note: I am finding (I think) that once I reach a certain plateau it doesn't matter if I drink any more the feeling is the same...is this your experience or anyone else's?

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
How far are you from Ireland? Maybe it's more common in America because of the distances. I live a 2-3 day drive from everyone but my parents. I made the flight out to California to see some of them after missing many births, weddings and so on, it was really a blast and nobody gave me any grief over not visiting them. It was actually my first time visiting as an adult without my parents, and I had so much fun that I'm thinking of making it a yearly thing. So basically, you should purchase a plane ticket, and then go post in the "krunked purchases" thread and you can one up everybody. ;)
After my visit to family I have to agree that it was nice - probably with husbands/wives and kids we numbered 25. They were all lovely and didn't give me a hard time about leaving it so long. My nephew suffers from insomnia and I gave him some Yogi Kava Destress tea and it worked for him. It was weird but good as well. We played a football match on Easter Sunday (tradition) and it was a blast. Glad I did it in the end. They said as we were leaving 'don't leave it so long next time'....lots of hugs...nice