What's new

Is it ok ?

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
Is it okay to have a glass or two of hard cider on the days that I do not drink kava. I drink kava maybe 5 days out of the week and drink hard cider one to two glasses 2 days out of the week. I just dont want to cause liver issues

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Just remember, Lahey, it always was just one drinky-poo and it went straight downhill from there. What would Randy think?
Is it okay to have a glass or two of hard cider on the days that I do not drink kava. I drink kava maybe 5 days out of the week and drink hard cider one to two glasses 2 days out of the week. I just dont want to cause liver issues

schatz

itchin for kava
And it is a good idea to have iron checked every so often, because a lot of us are probably iron hoarders that can cause liver and or heart issues. Google hemochromatosis. There are more than one way a liver can be compromised.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
And it is a good idea to have iron checked every so often, because a lot of us are probably iron hoarders that can cause liver and or heart issues. Google hemochromatosis. There are more than one way a liver can be compromised.
Also, I've learned there are other iron overload disorders which aren't genetic...same effects though from what I understand.

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
I'm mostly a pescatarian so I'm probably lacking in iron I do take iron pills when I remember to take them which isn't often.