What's new

Is Kava Safe For Kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah energetics never affect the actual temp of the body.
Take this a 50 degree jalapeño pepper vs a 50 degree cucumber.
Same temp different energetics ones cold and ones hot.
Skullcap will probrably work wonders as a daily tonic . You'd want to give her a few drops everyday and it will restore the nervous system .
I really recommend bringing her to an actual herbalist clinical herbalist that can see her and diagnose her tongue and eyes etc.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Not only does heat energetically increase digestion of food but also of sensory experiences memories, everything can seem to much at once and overwhelm. I would assume she has a hot condition and so avoid any foods and herbs that increase this.
Seeing she's warm alot, can't seem to relax, and very fitful that usually a sign of excess heat.
Kava is cooling, drying and spicy.
Cannabis is actually heating, drying, astringent,
Ginger is drying heating and spicy

Milk is cooling, moisturizin

Energetics are easy to grasp once you get the basic concept. Try Applying this for a little even with food and drink and that can make a huge difference. This is what hippocrates meant when he said food is medicine.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
That is very interesting. I've heard a little about it in Aryvedic medicine but never really gave it much thought. I wish I could find a herbal medicine doctor, but I wouldn't even know where to begin looking.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I got the call today. We go to have her MRI done Thursday. Scares me because they have to put her to sleep, but hopefully we can finally get her the correct diagnosis.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
The hospital called today. Her MRI was normal, so we are back to square one. It's hard knowing something isn't right and not knowing what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.