What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's here.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Friday!

Enjoy your weekend, kava lovers.

Bula!
I will be spending the early part of the tonight taking care of my in-law's dog whilst they are in Florida for the month. QUIET! Perfect time to consume that Nambawan that I made on Halloween evening but never got a chance to drink. It's been in the fridge. Hope it's still potent enough to enioy! Again, still day time shelling Borogu/Borongoru mix but I'll try to go light on it for the switch over. Bula!! ::chugger::

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Friday you lovely people. Its 6.40 pm here in the UK. Just had a couple of shells of Supreme. And about to mix some Stone. The wife is out tonight but I will be picking her up. The lad is at the swimming pool. I'm on the couch. I drink 2 aluballs every day. One I drink slowly over the work day, and one I drink a bit quicker before dinner On Fridays I go mad and have a third ball .

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
I'm a little tardy to the friday kava party, first time I ever used micro (borogu) though. Used it on top of what I usually drink and it's pretty good for topping things off and not too hard on my stomach either. Far more directly mouth numbing too. Thought with how much you get it would be a bad deal and it would go too fast to keep it but I don't need more than a tablespoon if that. I can even have some pinches throughout my session which is pretty cool too.