What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's official.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
We may be drinking our kava on the road by Sunday. Depends on the exact track of the hurricane (by Tuesday) angling toward southwest FL. Fun, fun...

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Friday is my favorite day of the week. For more reasons than just the weekend, I hope you guys have a good one.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Happy Friday. This week's been rough on sleep. I may not be drinking enough kava but it's hard to make kava when video games happen. Can't get out of the chair...

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
BULA to all, I too have been rocking the Santo's and I like it a lot, definitely has that anxiolytic effect for me.

The Borongoru and Special Variety medium grinds are on the way...someone tell me what the effects of Samoan is, they say "uplifting" is it true???
I will soon find out regardless, have a sweet weekend everyone...

Cheers,

Dave

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Well I weighed 30 grams TKR Tpngan Family Reserve plus lecithin, tied in strainer bag- Alubottle double thorough shake.
350 ml each time, stained.

Wow, those 30 grams REALLY got me. Felt like 40 grams! Numbing, uplifting, stromg kava I think atm.

But I already had my heart set on a 15 gram Aluball of WoW to follow. I somehow managed two 2/3rds of it lol.

Lovely place but wow that Reserve kicked my ass tonight.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah, but what Friday? I had some Santos Pride last night and now I have no idea how many weeks (months? years?) I have been asleep. Who is the current US president? NVM I don't want to know.
Haha. I quite often awake, or stir in sleep- no idea ir recollection what day it actually is.

I'm pretty foggy on the date as well!