What's new

Just made another kava order,already:)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
so been looking for another kava to have on hand besides the stone'and read great things about Kalm with Kava,so ordered 1/2pound of the Pouni Ono/Tongan,sounds like a great heady noble kava and thats just what I was looking for,price wasent to bad either! :)
Looking forward to trying it out when it comes! Be pretty cool having few different strains on hand,and im only 3-4 days into this lol :D

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
It *is* cool having a multitude of strains available to suit your every mood.

I keep Kalm Borongoru and GHK Nene around at all times. They're for different types of sessions, but each unique and effective unto itself. I try to keep Mo'i around, but I love it too much and the Have Mo'i state rapidly transitions to the "really wish I could order more but have been spending too much on kava recently" no-Mo'i state with alarming speed.

Pouni Ono and Nambawan are two more than I wish I had on tap at all times.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
haha I get-cha man! :)
I tend to spend to much on whatever I find myself getting into,lol
thats why I like places like this though,before someone goes out and spends to much
on somthing they know very little about,they can read and learn from the "best" and the people that have actualy worked with this stuff for years ect.takes the guess work out of it! thanks

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
blindy107,
can u go into a little more detail about why u like it soo much? :)
Have u reviewed it? if so where can I find it? if not,maybe a little bit of info on why u like it?
effects? good for everyday use noble kava? any info would be great! :D
Thanks!

blindy107

Kava Lover
I agree with @Steve Mariotti. It's mostly heady. Fairly light in taste with a little bite on the finish. It's certified noble. Has a nice grind leaning towards fine. The ear ringing up front signifies good times are coming. Has just enough heaviness to prep me for bed after the extravagant headiness winds down about 3-4 hours in for me. I might ask mike if I can get a deal on 3-5lb order. Haha

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
awesome!
Thanks for the info,sounds like I made a fine choice:)
I love the heady effects,but also love the body numbing ones to,just not as much lol...
havent done enough to have my ears ringing but im only a week into working with kava,but love it!