What's new

Kadavu From KavaTime first reactions litterally just got here

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
This is...gloriously nice stuff so far. That it came as a almost literal brick amused me for some reason. A nice warm glow thing so far. Normal people might think that as a warning sign. I suspect that'll set a nice mood for the end of the day.
That was a bad recommendation...because now I wonder what they're other stuff might be like yes Your intrepid explorer will need to have some other others-- ya know just in case somethings wrong with them :p

=AcmeCo Afernoon news with gork life from MuddleFoot City with DarkWing Duck=

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
This is...gloriously nice stuff so far. That it came as a almost literal brick amused me for some reason. A nice warm glow thing so far. Normal people might think that as a warning sign. I suspect that'll set a nice mood for the end of the day.
That was a bad recommendation...because now I wonder what they're other stuff might be like yes Your intrepid explorer will need to have some other others-- ya know just in case somethings wrong with them :p

=AcmeCo Afernoon news with gork life from MuddleFoot City with DarkWing Duck=
It will just keep getting better and better. You're in for a nice evening! Enjoy it! I love the bricks too. The kava is so ridiculously fresh! They're wonderful! :)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
It will just keep getting better and better. You're in for a nice evening! Enjoy it! I love the bricks too. The kava is so ridiculously fresh! They're wonderful! :)
It smelled great. I thought it was a scrape off thing like Birds Nest Tea lol nope just how it's packed. It...somehow also tastes good

You nailed the the sugestion to btw thanks again. ^_^

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Update: This stuff is...AWSOME
TAZDIGNGA!
I see what ibbyygirl might mean by tingly. It's also kind of warming and it actually tastes good kind of nutty and earthy.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
It smelled great. I thought it was a scrape off thing like Birds Nest Tea lol nope just how it's packed. It...somehow also tastes good

You nailed the the sugestion to btw thanks again. ^_^
Awww I'm so glad you are enjoying it! :) That makes me happy to hear. Bula! :)::shell::

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Update: This stuff is...AWSOME
TAZDIGNGA!
I see what ibbyygirl might mean by tingly. It's also kind of warming and it actually tastes good kind of nutty and earthy.
Yeah that's the freshness. The vacuum seal really makes a big difference I think. :)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Just a quick follow up:
LOL I knew I have been resting...weirdly this week. I had no idea how much till I got up about 20 minutes ago starting to be refreshed for the first time in ages. I simply don't know if this kava helped with that. Wich would be a frist almost 5months of experinmenting to find ones that I can (hopefully LOL) enjoy regularly.

One question: I simply don't know if it was a sudafed (lol yeeeah for regular alergies and noes congestion?) or the Kava, I think it was around cup (10ouncer)+1 tbs number 4 or possible 5 I simply lost count. While unwinding with some funny Lupin 3 and doing then doing some reading hit a place of even the nice rustic lights I have to be to bright to comfortably read with. While a nice soft rain, and jungly ambiance I (weirdly) like sometimes when I have sleep issues, reminds me: don't do anything. If you sit up only do some deep breathing, a cup of water, use the bathroom, then go back to bed.
On one hand the one muted light I had one was to bright (fortunatly had a dim floor lamp) but the ambiance (gentle sound) was more enjoyable
And I woke up refreshed lol, and for the first time in...4-6 weens the technek isn't in as lame of a place(still their but not neeerly as intense)
Even with Eua and PoniOni(SP) I don't recall having lights get brighter and pretty. I don't think I had that since University/School.with YogiTea Kava and KavaBrandKava from IffyStore down the street of a condo a friend of mine and I rented. (Hurray Masters School! and grant money!). That was easily 14-15 years ago though so I'm going just from memory.

Is bright lights and nice known thing with Kadavu? and other KavaTime stuff? Even more water? Or possibly just use the floor lamp?

Thanks again IbbyGirl. that rocked! I shall endevor to enjoy with ghusto, after gym today if possible.

I seriously wonder if I might also like their energetic kinds when it gets back in (Something I can't spell's Sanctuary) or the Savusavu.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Okay lol one thing . Maybe a period or two . Sometimes my eyes roll in the back of my head trying to read on here already ! Lol.

Secondly yes kava mainly I find the headier varieties which kava time definitely has. Stuff is amazing.

Technically it's a serotonin effect, assumably from kavain. Since it's very prevalent in the first hit of the kava, and is less prevalent with heavy strains

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Okay lol one thing . Maybe a period or two . Sometimes my eyes roll in the back of my head trying to read on here already ! Lol.

Secondly yes kava mainly I find the headier varieties which kava time definitely has. Stuff is amazing.

Technically it's a serotonin effect, assumably from kavain. Since it's very prevalent in the first hit of the kava, and is less prevalent with heavy strains
Yeah. It read better when I typed it for some reason. I am curious about something. Why do these forums refer to somethings as heady and others as heavy? Is it that heady types are energetic and more in your head? Heavy ones more relaxing with a heavy feeling?

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Just a quick follow up:
LOL I knew I have been resting...weirdly this week. I had no idea how much till I got up about 20 minutes ago starting to be refreshed for the first time in ages. I simply don't know if this kava helped with that. Wich would be a frist almost 5months of experinmenting to find ones that I can (hopefully LOL) enjoy regularly.

One question: I simply don't know if it was a sudafed (lol yeeeah for regular alergies and noes congestion?) or the Kava, I think it was around cup (10ouncer)+1 tbs number 4 or possible 5 I simply lost count. While unwinding with some funny Lupin 3 and doing then doing some reading hit a place of even the nice rustic lights I have to be to bright to comfortably read with. While a nice soft rain, and jungly ambiance I (weirdly) like sometimes when I have sleep issues, reminds me: don't do anything. If you sit up only do some deep breathing, a cup of water, use the bathroom, then go back to bed.
On one hand the one muted light I had one was to bright (fortunatly had a dim floor lamp) but the ambiance (gentle sound) was more enjoyable
And I woke up refreshed lol, and for the first time in...4-6 weens the technek isn't in as lame of a place(still their but not neeerly as intense)
Even with Eua and PoniOni(SP) I don't recall having lights get brighter and pretty. I don't think I had that since University/School.with YogiTea Kava and KavaBrandKava from IffyStore down the street of a condo a friend of mine and I rented. (Hurray Masters School! and grant money!). That was easily 14-15 years ago though so I'm going just from memory.

Is bright lights and nice known thing with Kadavu? and other KavaTime stuff? Even more water? Or possibly just use the floor lamp?

Thanks again IbbyGirl. that rocked! I shall endevor to enjoy with ghusto, after gym today if possible.

I seriously wonder if I might also like their energetic kinds when it gets back in (Something I can't spell's Sanctuary) or the Savusavu.
LOL I didn't notice the light thing on Kadavu, but I'm not the most attentive person either so it's possible I just missed it. I did notice auditory distortions on it though. Things sounded differently and farther away and I haven't experienced that with any other kava. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I really like it too. Need to order me some more! I blew through my bag so fast! lol :p I'll have to pay attention to ambient lighting when I get some more. :) Heady I believe refers to the euphoric kavas that don't have as much body effects (like sedation, pain relief, couch lock etc) and I think the heavy ones are the body ones and not so much the euphoric. I think that is right but please anyone correct me if I'm wrong. I still have a lot to learn. :) I like balanced to heavy personally. Bula! :)

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Those effects are hallmark of a heady kava. Spacial/audio distortion is, to me, the calling card. Suddenly the room feels and sounds like it expanded to 2 or 3x the size.
Ah I didn't know that. I will have to change my review then because I put that it wasn't that heady since I felt it mostly in my body. Thanks Kapm. :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ah I didn't know that. I will have to change my review then because I put that it wasn't that heady since I felt it mostly in my body. Thanks Kapm. :)
Don't discount yourself, though. Many heavy kavas can hit with a heady tone at first and fall off into a heavy sedation. I definitely don't think you're wrong in any sense. Kava is fickle at best :)

No need to edit anything. We appreciate honest reviews of what YOU think they're doing. Kavain gives me the auditory distortions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.