Change background image

Issue Resolved KALM with KAVA no longer accepting credits cards! WHAT?

Discussion in 'Kalm With Kava' started by ApéroNoble, Feb 2, 2019.

1. ApéroNoble

ApéroNoble The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer

Did KALM with KAVA lose credit card processing? Anyone know?
  2. kavamehameha

kavamehameha Magnum's 'awa drinking bird

Really? :nailbiting: That would be pretty bad. I can only order with credit card, so if this has been canceled, I won't be able to order ever again.
  3. Kavashua

Kavashua Mmmm Kava

If it’s true you might have to get your KWK fix through Amazon then. @ApéroNoble did you try and place an order? I’m curious as to how you found this out
  4. ApéroNoble

Yeah tried to place an order and could not.
  5. Kavashua

Kavashua Mmmm Kava

Damn that sucks, hopefully it’s a short term thing. In the meantime amazon has some KWK products, might be your best bet for now
  6. Kalm with Kava

Kalm with Kava Kava Enthusiast Kava Vendor

Sorry everyone! We're having some technical difficulties right now. IT and myself are working on it and hoping to be back up and running tonight.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  7. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

Wishing you all the best KWK. I hope it's merely an easily fixable computer hiccup, and not another bank pulling a scummy move.

Soon as it's fixed I'm a get some KWK just to help out. Plus my stash is running low. Y'all have some super nice kava, plus you are awesome people.
    ApéroNoble and Kalm with Kava like this.
  8. ApéroNoble

I just bought all the Micro. Loa Waka KWK had left on Amazon, sorry fellas. Hope it gets up soon Mike, I am just glad you guys did not lose cc processing. Thanks for the tip Kavashua.
    Kavashua likes this.
  9. Kalm with Kava

Kalm with Kava Kava Enthusiast Kava Vendor

We're back up and running Thanks for your patience everyone.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk