What's new

Kava and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Solomon Kava has aphrodisiac properties. Believe me, I have three children.
But remember, if you take Solomon Kava and experience arousal for more that 6 hours, than call Kavasseur and give him a piece of your mind. :D

Please do not take Solomons if you experience high blood pressure, low blood pressure, dermatitis, dermopathy-titus, anxiety, depression, stress, Benzo Withdrawal, heart problems, the flu, allergies, or a really bad case of dem Holiday blues.

R

Rookietwoshoes

I think Nangol has aphrodisiac properties as well. Looks like Mo'i does too. Nambawan in low quantities can also be arousing.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Definitely sounds like kavain-centric kavas are the one's that could have slight aphrodisiac effects. I also think female kava drinkers are more affected by it in that way, more so than men.

The Tahitians have a kava I've been wanting to try called Avini Ute, it's the only one I'm aware of that has any historical aphrodisiac qualities attached to it's use. It was said to be highly prized and the name Avini even translates to 'pleasure'. "Ute" means red, and probably describes the redish/purple stems.
It's on my fantasy list of kavas for @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava to search out, now that he sold his logging business.
There's even a song about it:

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
But remember, if you take Solomon Kava and experience arousal for more that 6 hours, than call Kavasseur and give him a piece of your mind. :D

Please do not take Solomons if you experience high blood pressure, low blood pressure, dermatitis, dermopathy-titus, anxiety, depression, stress, Benzo Withdrawal, heart problems, the flu, allergies, or a really bad case of dem Holiday blues.
You forgot "persistent anal leakage" :wideyed:::wow2::

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Definitely sounds like kavain-centric kavas are the one's that could have slight aphrodisiac effects. I also think female kava drinkers are more affected by it in that way, more so than men.

The Tahitians have a kava I've been wanting to try called Avini Ute, it's the only one I'm aware of that has any historical aphrodisiac qualities attached to it's use. It was said to be highly prized and the name Avini even translates to 'pleasure'. "Ute" means red, and probably describes the redish/purple stems.
It's on my fantasy list of kavas for @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava to search out, now that he sold his logging business.
There's even a song about it:
Awesome!!! I normally just blow through the posted videos here. But that was really great.

D

Deleted User01

Definitely sounds like kavain-centric kavas are the one's that could have slight aphrodisiac effects. I also think female kava drinkers are more affected by it in that way, more so than men. The Tahitians have a kava I've been wanting to try called Avini Ute, it's the only one I'm aware of that has any historical aphrodisiac qualities attached to it's use. It was said to be highly prized and the name Avini even translates to 'pleasure'. "Ute" means red, and probably describes the redish/purple stems.
Thanks for the Kava Sex Education Shakas. For those who don't know, Shakas starred in the Sequel, "Jungle Boy Goes to Vanuatu". Then he was given a scholarship to the Kava Academy. As you can see, we are reaping the benefits of his scholarly efforts.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Small amounts make sex more enjoyable and easier to get in the mood, but anywhere near krunk for me means varying degrees of erectile dysfunction or difficulty achieving orgasm. Even when these effects are at play, it is not necessarily a gamebreaker but very annoying

DailyWaka

I use Fiji Waka kava near daily (4-7 times a week, 50g a night). Unlike alcohol, it doesn't stop you performing. In fact, my partner and I are expecting our first child in July.

kavaface

Kava Curious
I think it deff depends on the type of kava.. some i can get a bit numb down there, which sometimes can work out great cause you go longer, but if you over do it i have counter act it with with otc herbal penis pills.. those things are a life saver! lol

Pink

Kava Curious
I deff fell numb down there,so i agree who said downers mean down down there :)
On the other note since i dont want to create another topic is it normal to have sorta yellowish-green hue pee next day after kava kava,as been drinking now for almost a week,usually i get similar color from benzos but its more yellow,with kava its more greenish ? just looking for reassurance here.thank you

kavaface

Kava Curious
Lol..im not sure about that one, but if it is the kava drink more water than normal ..i have about 64 ozs a day and in the summer way more so im pretty much clear at all goes

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
I am finding it makes me more agreeable to my wife, thus increases opportunity. No performance issues noted, but the big o rush was more tingly and slightly amplified. On the flip side, it makes me care less when the opportunity is not presented. Throw in the weight loss and its a tripple win. Though I agree with that mudbutt can be a deterrent and a distraction

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
Occasionally the late night urges have occurred, but on the flip side I also haven't found myself spot welded to the box spring.

Bill

What is the average number of days men need to take a break from Kava before they get a normal erection?
I have been drinking body heavy kavas every day for the past few years, and recently became intimate with a lady fried, but it has been difficult to get an erection.
After reading this discussion it definitely appears my kava drinking has gotten in the way of me having full pleasure in the beadroom.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, listen carefully, here is what you do:
Take it easy on the kava on day 1. Maybe 1 cup for sleep or none.
Day 2, go out drinking and partying with your girl and bring her home for a "slumber party" :sleep:. Tell her, "Not when we are drunk ..."
Day 3 morning. VIOLA!!! :sneaky:
:woot: "At last, at long long last, I think I found him". Yes my friend, she will start singing ...

Bill

Thanks Deleted User01, that is good to hear that it only takes a few days of not drinking Kava to get things going again in the bedroom.
I was concerned from an earlier post from ObiuWan who’s sex drive didn’t come back after he stopped drinking Kava for 10 days.
However since everyone is different, I’m interested to hear from other male members of the forum, and if they had similar experiences of returning back to normal, after only a few days of taking a break from Kava.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Kava does nothing for me (no negs or pos), but on the other hand it helps the wifu peak faster and stronger. So yea as a whole it works well for us. There was a study (i cant find it now) that does mention these same results. Women are so complex, I think it has to do with kava relaxing them more and bringing down the stress levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.