What's new

Kava and Superpowers?

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
Lately when I drink Kava I notice I gain the ability to fly, and just last week I had a few shells and I had awesome super strength.

Anyone else have similar effects?

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I get a feeling that I can stretch like Stretch armstrong.
Because Im so rubbery.

As for the flying part,
I always stay in a state of acknowledgement that nothing is what it seems...so flight could be possible o_O

Kava does enhance my preception.
Clarity is amazing, while staying in a rooted atmosphere ;)

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Be sure you clink your shell first and cry out .."Kava Powers... Activate " to make sure they kick in. Wait, isn't that what "Bula" is for?

D

Deleted User01

The Ancients drank Kava so they could separate from body and fly up to the heavens to touch the Devine.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I slipped onto the old site and happened upon a picture of infrareds playing what appears to be an instrument only enabled by kava

Last edited:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Nice .nice everybody .Yes it seems that when i drink kava . I can get to a deeper medatative state and then i wake up and go to work. And when i get there i stay i. That state all day cooking preping just floating along i can walk away from my knife it still
Chops .even with all the strss and pressure of orders and kitchen life and my crazy boss i smile.:D

Karl

Kava blesses me with the super power of honesty. An outpouring of realness that submerges myself into the sublime meditation of true existence.

Last edited:

Newk

Kava Curious
No superpowers yet , two weeks in at 8 T per day and still trying to break through RT. Hey Akava read awhile back you got through your RT by dosing twice aday. what concentration and how long did it take?

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I was floating by when I happened to see your post. What kind of kava are you drinking and how are you preparing it? One way that I can tell I'm there is the piss shivers that usually accompany my first big gulp but then again it depends if I'm drinking good kava.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
No superpowers yet , two weeks in at 8 T per day and still trying to break through RT. Hey Akava read awhile back you got through your RT by dosing twice aday. what concentration and how long did it take?
Hey @Newk it didnt take me long to do RT but at the time I was drinking PK fijian, only took 3-4 days and maybe 2-3 tbsp per shell

brett123

Kava Curious
The Ancients drank Kava so they could separate from body and fly up to the heavens to touch the Devine.
It dose have a very strange effect on dreams correct dreaming equals body separation kava could hold the key to our dreamworld experiences

good films on subject "waking life" by richard linklater he needs to try a shell or 2

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
oh woh, I watched Waking Life years ago and wondered what the hell!? Keeping that in mind I'll have to pour a few shells and try that one again.