What's new

Kava as part of a nootropic stack?

Do you consider kava a botanical nootropic, and do you take other nootropics in the same day?

• Yes kava is a nootropic botanical, and yes I take other nootropic supplements within the same day

• Yes kava is a nootropic, no I don’t take other nootropics the same day.

• No kava isn’t a nootropic, yes I take nootropics the same day

• No kava isn’t a nootropic, and no I don’t take nootropics the same day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Hi! I like to fart around with both kava and other nootropics and wondering what others do. I generally nerd out on this typic frequently both on my own and with local friends.

My most recent favorite combination is Cordyceps 10:1 extract in the morning and occasionally also in the early afternoon. I go do physically active things and do a good job wearing myself out and getting sore. Then when the afternoon or evening hits, I’ll kava it up as usual.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
I found something really interesting on that recently, I don't know if it's the combination that's making it work or I just never noticed before but drinking kava often now and introducing cinnamon to my breakfast in the morning that I just layer over the other ingredients in the usual really gives me a mental and physical boost. I have more endurance and can think much clearer now. My body is also working much better noticeably especially in the digestive system. Does anyone know what's going on there? Whatever it is I'm keeping it in my diet though.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Hi! I like to fart around with both kava and other nootropics and wondering what others do. I generally nerd out on this typic frequently both on my own and with local friends.

My most recent favorite combination is Cordyceps 10:1 extract in the morning and occasionally also in the early afternoon. I go do physically active things and do a good job wearing myself out and getting sore. Then when the afternoon or evening hits, I’ll kava it up as usual.
I don't consider it one at the doses I normally take. But I have a suspicion that it might be one at lower doses (or at least help my ADHD). I also think the kind may make a difference; some make me feel fuzzy-headed; others give a clear dreamy lucidity.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Nootropic is technically a mind altering supplement taken to benefit brain function I believe. Technical definitions aside, I find it has indirect nootropic effects for myself in the way that I can mentally function better the next day because my nervous system is calmed down. Also like you said, in smaller doses helps too. For me it helps with social situations and then I’m taking in the information better.
It is pretty cool how each strain serves a different purpose though, isn’t it?

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
For general anxiety I do a shell of kava and 200-300 mg of l theanine. It works together beautifully.
Oh I had forgotten all about that one! That amino acid is magical. I started taking it recently in the mornings with coffee. Ill Have to experiment with it and kava now. Thanks for the pointer.

Status
Not open for further replies.