What's new

kava at the dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris954

Kava Curious
Thought I would give kava a try before my routine dental cleaning...hate the process, but I kind of want to keep my teeth when I get old. I figured, kava numbs the mouth and improves attitude. So I put some GHK Moi instant into a little bottle of fruit juice and downed it in the waiting room. I have to say, it was less painful then usual. Will try that again.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Thought I would give kava a try before my routine dental cleaning...hate the process, but I kind of want to keep my teeth when I get old. I figured, kava numbs the mouth and improves attitude. So I put some GHK Moi instant into a little bottle of fruit juice and downed it in the waiting room. I have to say, it was less painful then usual. Will try that again.
I always drink kava before teeth cleaning, and yeah, it goes great. Fairly strong kava, too.

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Haha rub some instant Moi kava on your gums next time. Good idea, why didn’t I think of that, I was just at the dentist recently. It’s usually not painful because I have never had a cavity, but those scrapers can be annoying on the gums! Especially the ultra sonic thing they use now-a-days.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Haha rub some instant Moi kava on your gums next time. Good idea, why didn’t I think of that, I was just at the dentist recently. It’s usually not painful because I have never had a cavity, but those scrapers can be annoying on the gums! Especially the ultra sonic thing they use now-a-days.
I extra dislike the so sonic tools. It’s like nails on chalk board and sucks if the person slips and you get a cut. Kava beforehand was a good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.