Change background image

Kava Bar - KavaSutra

Discussion in 'Kava News' started by Kapmcrunk, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

2. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

Whiskey? Tango? Foxtrot?

?????
  3. Kapmcrunk

Right? I think at first they were doing it as something to "counter" the bad reviews they were receiving through social media. Appear like he's the most awful person as part of the "act" to "play along" with (what he calls) "fake" reviews. Something like "Come taste the worst burger Jefffy1998b from yelp ever had in his life" sorta thing. It's some pretty impressive mental gymnastics, but his double-downing on being a poor human being went too far and got him some media attention. It could get more.
  4. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Kava Enthusiast Admin

:facepalm:

Yeah of course they refused a face to face, idiots.
  5. recentreturn

recentreturn Kava Enthusiast

Yeah, that's really crass. I got no problem with the fact that the body's biology determines sex. But those posts were sexist and VERY objectifying of women and the choice of rhetoric toward those with gender dysphoria was just cruel.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  6. Intrepidus_dux

Intrepidus_dux Kava Enthusiast

The way this business behaves makes me wonder if the owner and staff are on drugs instead of kava.
    recentreturn likes this.
  7. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

8. Kapmcrunk

kastom_lif likes this.
  9. Intrepidus_dux

Intrepidus_dux Kava Enthusiast

@Kapmcrunk , just a thought here, but what if you wrote to the news station offering that anyone who feels rejected by that kava bar just come to the forums to see what kava is really about? Peace and unity and helping one another. You never know, they might air it and help some people who would’ve been turned off of kava from that fiasco.
  10. kava_power

kava_power New Member

I second that notion.