What's new

Kava Candy back!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hi All!

Its been a long fight trying to get our merchant back and wanted to report the good news that we are back!

https://stresscandies.com/

Not sure why we can't get back on PayPal but at least we have some sort of processing moving forward. To be honest, I never thought it would literally take over a year and we had to create a new website, new entities, etc as to separate the candy from everything else we do.

COUPON CODE: kavaforums (use on stresscandies.com)
Some of you may have seen the email announcement but wanted to give this group a special 35% OFF everything and also an apology for being down so long. Hope everyone is having a great summer and please let me know if you have any questions.

Aloha,
Steve

P.S. hopefully before Christmas you will start seeing our updated formulas. We will need to use sugar alcohols but getting rid of anything artificial that we can :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi All!

Its been a long fight trying to get our merchant back and wanted to report the good news that we are back!

https://stresscandies.com/

Not sure why we can't get back on PayPal but at least we have some sort of processing moving forward. To be honest, I never thought it would literally take over a year and we had to create a new website, new entities, etc as to separate the candy from everything else we do.

COUPON CODE: kavaforums (use on stresscandies.com)
Some of you may have seen the email announcement but wanted to give this group a special 35% OFF everything and also an apology for being down so long. Hope everyone is having a great summer and please let me know if you have any questions.

Aloha,
Steve

P.S. hopefully before Christmas you will start seeing our updated formulas. We will need to use sugar alcohols but getting rid of anything artificial that we can :)
Excellent! Thank you Steve.

These sorts of situations are what tells me that cryptocurrencies are here for good. Eventually these payment processors will have so many rules and regulations that no vendor would be able to use them. They're essentially fueling the very thing that will eventually end up putting the last nail in the coffin of regular payment processors.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Excellent! Thank you Steve.

These sorts of situations are what tells me that cryptocurrencies are here for good. Eventually these payment processors will have so many rules and regulations that no vendor would be able to use them. They're essentially fueling the very thing that will eventually end up putting the last nail in the coffin of regular payment processors.
it will certainly be interesting to see how it plays out. On a technical level it makes sense and is a total game changer but it is also going against the forces and leverage of not only big banks but literally countries. They will fight tooth and nail against this type of progress