What's new

Kava fast finally over

Grant Moore

Don't be in a hurry to go no where.
WP_20150312_20_13_18_Pro.jpg
Well kava friends tonight is the first night of my spring break and I thought "What better way to celebrate and relax than with a few shells of kava". Its been 3 months since my last shell and I've been anticipating this all week. I got my WOW!, favorite shell, and a nice coconut milk, papaya, and pineapple smoothy. BULA!

Grant Moore

You're in for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Out of curiosity, @Grant Moore, why the fast?
Well mainly financial situation. I'm in college so the budget can be a bit tight and my doc wanted to put me on lexapro for anxiety. I haven't taken it in about two weeks and figured it was time to start my kava drinking again. (I was also drinking kava pretty heavily. Like a bag of wow! every four days when I had time to work and could afford it.)The kava receptors are a bit rusty but I think tonight's session woke em up and they'll be primed for tomorrow's session. Already got it steeping. Super excited!

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Well mainly financial situation. I'm in college so the budget can be a bit tight and my doc wanted to put me on lexapro for anxiety. I haven't taken it in about two weeks and figured it was time to start my kava drinking again. (I was also drinking kava pretty heavily. Like a bag of wow! every four days when I had time to work and could afford it.)The kava receptors are a bit rusty but I think tonight's session woke em up and they'll be primed for tomorrow's session. Already got it steeping. Super excited!
Ahh, I gotcha. I *hear* it's good to take breaks every three months. I'm going to get my liver panels shortly. It's been three months for me, I started in early/mid December of 2014. I don't think there'll be anything wrong, but that's exactly why I want to go get my liver panel. After three months.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I'm in a Mo'i "financial situation" myself. I was kid-in-candy-shop at first. I'm sitting tight and working my way through my what I have until the end of the month, then it's going to be Mo'i-a-palooza.

I'm curious to how know it goes!

Grant Moore

@ Steve Mariotti
I know when I take a break from it I appreciate it more when I start again, and I bet that liver pannel will be just fine! Especially if you're mainly drinking GHK.