What's new

I Love Kava Friday Kava Friday

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Just might be a kava night for me! I'm supposed to get my yerba mate stuff in tonight so I might be more focused on that. If not tonight, kava night will probably be Sunday.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Been doing a side job all day scrubbing away at my friend's new residence. The landlord did a poor job of cleaning between tenants and lots of dust and dirty tile grout. Turns out comet on a magic eraser and scrubbing using your thumbnail works when you use lots of elbow grease. Happy to finally be home. :)

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Sadly I only have Saturday off this weekend. But I'm getting krunked tonight because I don't have to be to work til 9 tomorrow (I usually have to be in at 7 so this feels like sleeping in - haha!).

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Good evening Kava friends. Mixed up 1 Tblsp of each Squanch, Vanuatu, and Fiji fresh into 16 oz of water in the Ninja. Squeezed it out and am couch locked. Mixing Lapita , Squanch and Bati as soon as I can make myself. LOL Bula!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
wow, you guys are getting fancy with the mixtures. I've been sipping on KWK Borongoru throughout the evening, keeping it simple. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
wow, you guys are getting fancy with the mixtures. I've been sipping on KWK Borongoru throughout the evening, keeping it simple. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
When you like heady/heavy you have to work on it. I am sooo pleasantly super krunk on both levels