What's new

Kava Hangovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
We have a Kavapedia TAG exactly for that (called KAVA BLOG). So that would be the perfect TAG to use.
I will just use that for the Kava then & Kava related info i have.
But i tend to touch on unrelated health topics , but i always try to stay on topic and include Kava, but sometimes i will de-rail from kava completely,
and this is why i might be creating a blog, just to share Easy To Digest Information about how to improve health and the wealth of information that
hasn't been touched.

I've been planning it for a while but never get around to doing it. Mainly because there are other blogs that do this,
but i tend to catch onto and find new studies and information before half of these other resources for your health info do, which is why my blog could be useful.
I just want people to try find something that works for them such as a diet or herb and help to overcome health issues that they are face with daily

Or just simply help ease the pain for some people, as the amount of research that has been done on treating disease and promoting health

The only reason i know as much as i do, is because i've had to heal from weird illness's from the age of 16. And ive done it, so it would be good to help others in that Age bracket, if not older.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Ladies and gents, this discussion has gotten a little off track. Lets keep the discussion about kava. I think we've given about as much anti-hangover advice as we're going to come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.