What's new

Kava Kingdom Fyr giveaway

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
I found a post on Instagram from Kava Kingdom, saying if that a bag of Fyr kava will be given away with a purchase of an alubottle. Sounds great, but they just want my address and they'll send me the stuff with an invoice. Anyone familiar with this?

Kava Kingdom Fyr.PNG

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
No mention of how large a bag. 1pound? 100g?

That said, I once bought an aluball and a bag deal from Matt and it was an excellent purchase. So this could be a good deal. Any idea what their kava is like? Generic west coast Indo-Fijian vendor Fijian waka (which I drink almost every day, fwiw) or something more special?

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
This is the first time I've come across them. They have an online store that sells shirts and hats but when I contacted them through there they said to communicate thru Instagram. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
So I got the Fyr Kava from Kava Kingdom. No payment up front, they're going to invoice me to pay for it, which I thought was pretty cool. I did 4 tbsp of the Fyr and it's got a good hit to it. I'm loving everybody and feeling very mellow. Tingling in my body, noticeable in my arms. I like it. Reminds me of Kavafied Supreme.
Click the thumbnail for a bigger photo:
20181018_203915.jpg