What's new

Kava Kona (not Kona Kava) ?

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
anyone have experience with this supplier:
http://kavakona.com

They also sell on ebay.com, and the bags have obviously 9oz (not mentioned on theier webshop)

Note: I am not talking about Konakava

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I know they have an account here, but I've personally never tried any of their products. Who wants to guinea pig it?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I have never tried them, I do know that they come out of Tonga and not Hawaii, I would be interested to find out if there kava is any good. If you try it please let us know. Aloha.

Chris

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
copied from their site: about the Kava Chill Styx "This product is super easy to use–simply empty the contents of the package into 4oz of water, stir and drink. One Kava Chill Stick is equivalent to 5-8 cups of kava." 5-8 cups! for $3 it's prob worth trying once just to see if that's the case...

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Kinda bummed that they make a reference to "Kavaholics" on the site. Just seems to be a poor choice of words (and concept) there.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Not that I'm complaining....but the bikini babe on the home screen is a bit much. That on top of the "kavaholics" thing isn't doing a very good job of convincing me to try there products.

The biggest issue I see here is the "Kava is considered beneficial for" section on their products page. Even hinting at the possibility that kava may help with Anorexia Nervosa or Schizophrenia is a huge :facepalm: in my opinion. Some of the others on that list are also pretty amazing finds.

*is not gunna touch the place with a 10 foot pole* (n)

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Also having a name that could be confused with kona kava is a major no no considering the quality of there products. They should try Kava Paradise or the House of BULA Kava or Hawian Gourmet Kava then they might get some business