What's new

Kava Laughter

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Things seem to tickle my funny bone now much more than they did before I started drinking Kava regularly a couple of years ago. I find myself much more prone to bursts of uncontrollable laughter. I'm trying a popular variety for the first time and the laughter fits have started again after not having them for quite a while and I don't need to be in the middle of a session to get them, they can happen even before I start drinking. :joyful:

D

Deactivated Account

Look at all the guys in Vanuatu, they all have big smiles on there face, I wonder why. :D
Aloha.

Chris
You bet they smile a lot. A simple life with as much fresh kava as you want
every afternoon.

6 days & counting before I get back there again. Those first 3 shells when I get off the plane are just so good. Especially when your surrounded by welcoming locals.

D

Deactivated Account

We would remind you to take lots of pictures, but judging by your website link you shared with us you'll already be doing that. And doing it well!
Mate i'll do some nakamal hopping with the camera for the forum.

I'll fall on my sword in the name of wickedly strong kava. There are a few hundred nakamals in Port Vila so it's going to be a tough assignment but someone has to do it.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Definitely looking forward to the pics Nemo! I had the same reaction to Solomans. I haven't come across one yet that hasn't elevated my mood at least slightly other than Fu'u which is rare since it's widely reported to be euphoric.