What's new

[Kava Law] Vacationing with kava? (Flying and cruising US, Europe, Russia?)

ElDudarino

Kava Curious
I'm going to be going on a vacation this summer where I'll fly from the US to London and then take a cruise through the northern European countries into Russia. Countries in question are the Scandanavian countries + Estonia, Belgium, England, Russia, US.

I've read about people flying in the US with Kava without any questions, but this is a bit different.

D

Deleted User01

If they find a brick of kava in your bags, you are in for a long wait at customs while they sort it out. Except of course on of the customs guys hails from Tonga. Maybe you could take Kava candies with you. They look like vitamin C pills in a packet.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've flown to Morocco and back with Kava no problems but I'm going to majorca this weekend for a week and taking kava with me so I'll let you know if that goes OK too. I think you're fine as long as it's obvious what it is, meaning labelled, and preferably a sealed package.

D

Deleted User01

Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous. @Edward, whatever you do, don't relax too hard. You might strain something. :LOL:
Coming into Los Angeleese, bringing in a couple of keys, don't touch my bags if you please Mister Customs Man.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous. @Edward, whatever you do, don't relax too hard. You might strain something. :LOL:
Coming into Los Angeleese, bringing in a couple of keys, don't touch my bags if you please Mister Customs Man.
I can say with all honesty that I will definitely be straining something. Just deciding on what to take though! :)

D

Deleted User01

You ole devil dog you ....:sneaky: Don't worry, we are all living the moment vicariously with you. Send us postcards. Make sure they are G Rated. :D

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
If you think about going to Copenhagen, you are welcome to order some kava to my address. Them you can come and pick it up :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
That's a good point actually, we could come up with a European kava network so no matter what country you live in you can get kava. Anyone here from Majorca?!

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Ah! Majorca. My old vacation stomping ground when I was a teenager. And where I also lost my virginity to a hot Spaniard named Juan Garcia Sanchez! And also where my parents allowed me to get totally wasted on cheap Spanish wine at the tourist "fiesta". What the heck were they thinking? I was a mere 16 years old!!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
He aterizado sin problemas. I have landed without problem. A pouch of Pentecost pride and a coffee jar full of vula waka micro. Happy Holidays!