What's new

Kava Library Position Paper

D

Deleted User01

Who Are We, Really?
Are we the World Wide Association of Kava Drinkers, the International Association of Kava drinkers or just the Kava forums. Hell, I don’t know. I know we are family and we have to take care of each other. Last night I almost lost my religion but the people in the forum came to my rescue and assured me that we do have standards and we are going to stick to them. United we stand, divided we fall.

Kava Library Position Paper
The Kava Library has spent the last week penning a position on Kava. The number one premise is that the Library (like the forum) is here to defend and protect the people who want to Safely Drink Kava in the privacy of their homes. Simple message and our new mantra.

Broadcast our Message to the World
So the Kava Library is another beacon that sends a message to the world about Kava. The Kava Forum was the first. There are people on the forums who have volunteered to create satellite Websites that will serve as additional beacons. In the future, we hope to have dozens of beacons scattered all over the world Broadcasting our simple message over and over and over again. We must do this to drown out the negative messages penned by what I call “The Kava Haters”. Oh, I could call them a lot of other names but this is the nicest one I could think of. The Kava Haters would dump their “Dead Skunk” message right smack in the middle of the forum for us to admire. As I have stated earlier, that Skunk is going “back at ya”. One more thing, a friendly shout out to the “Silent Observers” on the Forum. Please formally join the forum. There is safety and strength in numbers.

So here is a very short summary of the simple message that the Kava Library is promoting. You can see the complete paper at this link and the message will be reinforced as we get organized.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drink Kava Safely like the Islanders did for 1000s of years and drink in moderation.

The Kava Library is 100% against any Kava that fails the Acetone test. There are 100s of other Kavas to choose from so drink those instead.

The Kava Library does not condone Kava being advertised as a “legal high” because so many of us use it for medicinal Purposes.

The Kava Library feels like both the FDA and the Library have the same goal, we want consumers of Kava to do consume Kava safely. To this end, we have a list of warnings and we invite the FDA to tell us if anything is missing.

The Kava Library has a list of warnings about who shouldn’t drink Kava and it is posted on our Web Site along with The Paper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the position of the Kava Library and we invite the members of the forum to give us input. We will be adding more links to the Library that point to the Kava Forums and we want all Kava Newbies to come here where they can be Counseled by seasoned Kava drinkers. The Library is also not a forum and we hope we never have to be one. Believe me when I tell you that the moderators here work their tails off to keep the Kava Forum the best damn forum in the Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Both good points but I did want to make the distinction between people who drink in the homes and people who drink in Kava bars. The FDA thing is very good. I will do a rewrite and show it to you later. Hmmm, still thinking about the bar thing. I'm kinda leaning toward your take. More on this later. I also want to talk to you about all the testing equipment you have and what you intend to do with it. I'm clueless on that and I need educating. Thanks for the input.