What's new

I Love Kava Friday Kava O'Clock - Friday is here.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Dispatch concert in Richmond last night was super Woot! But my ass is dragging this Friday since the humidity was so brutal last night. The last minute sixth wash from last night's triple Aluball grog is keeping me smiling through the I am getting to old for this shit but I am still going haze.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
The Independence celebrations have started in Vanuatu, with a row of superb kava stalls in the park. I normally drink 1000vt a night but it was so strong Friday night I had to go home after just 300vt with wobbly legs and one eye shut. Only 8 hours till it starts again!

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The Independence celebrations have started in Vanuatu, with a row of superb kava stalls in the park. I normally drink 1000vt a night but it was so strong Friday night I had to go home after just 300vt with wobbly legs and one eye shut. Only 8 hours till it starts again!

I love it when Kava turns me into a pirate.

Seriously, thank you posting these pictures. It brings us just a little closer to the heartbeat of kava.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro

Man, I wish my neighborhood had this goin' on at night.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
This week was unbelievable. My son with autism figured out the extra safety latch on the front door while I was in the bathroom and ran down the street. Thank god for awareness because a landscaper man saw him and guessed he had autism and followed him to make sure he didn’t get hit by a car. He knew not to grab or startle my son too. When I ran out into the street frantically looking for him the man called to me saying “is this your son? He’s autistic or kinda special?” He helped me carry him home. Really, I’m so grateful and blessed. Lots of kava and new front door lock shopping now!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
This week was unbelievable. My son with autism figured out the extra safety latch on the front door while I was in the bathroom and ran down the street. Thank god for awareness because a landscaper man saw him and guessed he had autism and followed him to make sure he didn’t get hit by a car. He knew not to grab or startle my son too. When I ran out into the street frantically looking for him the man called to me saying “is this your son? He’s autistic or kinda special?” He helped me carry him home. Really, I’m so grateful and blessed. Lots of kava and new front door lock shopping now!
btdt, yeah, that was excellent good fortune. Bula! (we got heavy bolts put in that were high up on the doors. It gave us great peace for many many years)