What's new

kava permanent effects

K

kava ömer

Hello. I also use kava kava. I have tried various antidepressants and other methods for years. I could not benefit from antidepressants.
Does kava cure social phobia permanently? What I'm wondering is, if I use it for 6 months and a year and stop, will my disease come back? Are there any permanent effects? What is your experience and research? Do anxiety symptoms return when users stop kava?

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Some Cognitive Behavioural therapy is relatively simple and quick.

The social anxiety might go away when you get used to it.

Also, improv could be good against social anxiety in a very general way. If you are afraid or paranoid about powerful people then it is complicated. In some environments moderate paranoia is probably positively selected trait

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I've had social anxiety since I was a young child, and there have always been places in life where it creeps in, no matter how well I am doing. The most effective treatment is to go out and socialize, take risks, get embarrassed and sit with that feeling, see that it passes and accept it. Things like this. It's a journey of self-discovery and acceptance that should be approached wholistically. Your goal is to dispel the delusions in your mind. Kava can certainly help with that but for long term results you must face it head on every day, psychologically, spiritually, and socially. At least that's my view. Also, recognize the gift your anxiety gives you. Most people like us are really kind, beautiful souls with so much love to give. The challenge is figuring out how to share ourselves with the world and not have a panic attack in the process. :rolleyes: