What's new

Kava preperation with a Nutrabullet?

CheerlessFire

The average stressed-out Asian high schooler in NY
So recently i've ordered a 1/2 pound of Koniak Kava Powder from Bula Kava House. I have a nutrabullet at home and I was wondering if it could be used effectively to shorter preparing the kava because I dont have much equipment on hand. If so, should I put in my water and kava, or milk instead of water because some stuff in kava is fat soulible...or would it be better to put the kava powder in the milling blade to make some ultra-fine kava powder and just put that in some milk/water to make the kava? Any advice? Thanks.

Last edited:

CheerlessFire

The average stressed-out Asian high schooler in NY
Well a nutribullet is kinda multi-purpose depending on what's used and the blade type. A milling blade can be used to turn seeds or powders or grains/oats, herbs, pepers, garlic, etc, and the like into extremely fine powders. The other blade acts as a food processor/nutriton extracter/blender use. This pretty much explains it

R

Rookietwoshoes

Kava tends to breakdown many expensive kitchen gadgets . Do a search on here for nutribullet and you'll see how many members have lost them to kava. If you plan on using it consistently then you're probably better off using an inexpensive blender or kneading by hand unless you've got some money to burn.

Last edited by a moderator: