What's new

Kava scent

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarragon

Kava Curious
Kava has reduced offensive body odors in me for sure.

I believe the way it works is your body releases waste, like dead skin and stuff that comes out in sweat. Bacteria eat that waste and then poop it out, and it’s not your body or even the wastes that cause that stank, it’s the poop from the lil organisms on your body, or farts or whatever. Kava cuts a lot of their food supply, so they never get to poop it out, so no stink. Then you just smell like what you were supposed to smell like, before the organisms moved in and took over thanks to a big food supply.
How does Kava cut their food supply, do you know? I am very curious about what effects the kava has on our bodily bacteria.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
How does Kava cut their food supply, do you know? I am very curious about what effects the kava has on our bodily bacteria.
I believe the way it works is that kava dries you up a bit through its diuretic properties and decreases your body's sebaceous excretions or sebum. I think that is what the odour causing bacteria eat. I don't believe kava has any direct effect on bacteria but it promotes a healthy body and a healthy body has mechanisms for dealing with resident bacteria (and fungi, too). In general, I do not believe that kava fixes you, rather, kava returns you to where your body should be and then your body fixes you as part of its automatic, autonomic self-maintenance procedures. Kava gives your body a very strong helping hand, but it's your body that does it.

Disclaimer: I am not a scientist and completely, totally, oh yes I just did, pulled all the above right out of my ass, so we must consider the possibility I am wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.