What's new

Kava & Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
Seems you had a nice experience (smiley: happy)
That's interesting, because what I notice is different. Since drinking Kava my sexual desire has decreased a lot.

If you google about Kava and Libido you will find contrasting statements. Kava is obviously also known both as aphrodisiac and anaphrodisiac.NoneHow old are you? Maybe it depends on the age. I am 46.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
My marriage to Elizabeth II is the longest marriage maintained by a monarch in all of British history.

Mi likum seks long kava.

Sent from my DROID4 using Yuku app

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Maybe it depends why you use it. When I'm using my right type of kava I get a shield effect. Getting physically close to me in general is not easy and only a few people can really do it without drawing some kind of defensive response from me.

I can say this though. When that person(s) does physically touch me, either with a hug or a simple hand touch, it's more intense. Instead of counting the seconds in my head before they let go I actually melt into it a little instead of thinking about when it'll be over.

kavalover

Outsider
For me it depends on dose. One, or two shells of moderately potent kava can make me incredibly talkative, lovey, all that. Could totally go for sex. My girlfriend was kind of the same way, on the rare chance she could actually stomach an entire shell.

Typically a session for me is anywhere between 4 - 6 shells of fairly potent kava, and after my third shell, I'm usually in my own little isolated world, where I just want to relax and read, or watch a movie, and totally forget about the state of our world for a while.

Also depending on kava, I know Tongan Pride and Fire Island kava stimulated my sex drive considerably.

kl.Swingline

Kava Curious
kavalover said:
For me it depends on dose. One, or two shells of moderately potent kava can make me incredibly talkative, lovey, all that. Could totally go for sex. My girlfriend was kind of the same way, on the rare chance she could actually stomach an entire shell.

Typically a session for me is anywhere between 4 - 6 shells of fairly potent kava, and after my third shell, I'm usually in my own little isolated world, where I just want to relax and read, or watch a movie, and totally forget about the state of our world for a while.

Also depending on kava, I know Tongan Pride and Fire Island kava stimulated my sex drive considerably.

It was Tongon Pride.  I love that stuff -- but not as much as I love Van3.  (smiley: roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.