What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
CameraZOOM-20150522125509584.jpg
Ok so after reading how many people on here enjoy the candies, I decided it was my duty to get some and try them out! lol.... :)
So right after opening the package I popped out 2 candies and popped then into mouth, doesn't get much easier then that!
The first time I stopped at 2 candies just to get a feel for them, even at just 2 candies it melts away your aches and pains a little, puts a smile on your face and relaxes and calms you right down....
Well last night decided instead of kneading some med root powder, I would play around with the candies again hehe....
so here is as follows from last night,

1, ONSET: Popped 2 candies in mouth, tried keeping them under my tongue as much as possible...
After about 5 minutes I was able to bite them a bit and get the pieces broken down smaller, which I figured would release kavalactones quicker?
The candies taste amazing! Like a piece of Orange candy no doubt! There was a good amount of numbing of the mouth and tongue...
After 5 minutes, again I felt little something happening...after about 15 minutes the first 2 were gone and then popped in another 2 candies :)

2,EFFECTS: By the time I broke down the next candies in my mouth I was feeling great! Muscles and aches seemed to vanish a bit...
These candies have a very clean kavalactone profile I think, they produced a nice heady buzz, and light body effects...but definitely way more heady feelings, did I already mention how great these things taste?!

Ok so after about 15 minutes of the first 2 candies I mentioned to the girlfriend that they were quiet strong for being candies, and the absorb into the mouth and under tongue fast! On the same level as paradises extract I love.....
By the 40 minute mark I was loving it, it was the perfect dose to get a good feel for these candies and they did not disappoint!
Even though these are rather hard candies, they were able to absorb as fast as paradises extracts or faster...
And the effects were about the same for both, but I almost think the slight nudge goes to the candies!
Im not sure if its because its been few weeks since I really played with paradises stuff or what...but these candies surprised me for sure!
At 50mg kavalactones per candy...they do add up and are easily absorbed through the mouth and into the blood stream, they did a fantastic job on these candies for sure! After trying them up, and getting a feel for them...I would totally buy a whole box of them and keep them on hand when I want to un-wind ect...there perfect for at work situations when your about to loose it or having a very bad day, popping a few of these in your mouth would ease situations like that perfectly I think :)

After about an hour the buzz I had was more and more relaxing until I fell asleep writing this review, lol...
I didnt take these candies untill 11:10pm so around 12:20 I was kinda half asleep...I dont think they would make me that sleepy if I took them
in the day time, and think they would be perfectly suited for that indeed!
In the end, if you haven't yet tried these candies...do so!
They pretty much were above the strength I though they would be. and there certainly on the same line as paradises extracts which is saying alot!
Everyone knows how much I love paradises extract! These candies are very simular....probably better tasting for what they are, a candy lol...
Woke up refreshed, no bad effects or negative effects at all....these candies are nice clean and fairly strong and can definitely help relieve stress and put I smile on your face, :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks Blippy5,
Each package of candies come with "8" candies.....if you go to their website, "do search on google for kava candy" you will see they offer a one time deal...its is only $5 and for that they shipped you 2 packages of candies! :)
For the $5...its probably the best 5 you will ever spend haha..
Iv had 6 candies total so far...and love them! Once I get some extra cash I would defintley order a whole box of this, think they have a nice deal going for the forum members, something like $29.99 a box? which is damn good price because price per dose would be great! defintiley give them a try...

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
haha....awesome, you will love them! :) There good enough to go over board with, or want to eat some all the time lol...

Kavo

Curandero
I told you so @Bradley666 ;)
I react to dyes and sorbitol unfortunately BUT I felt the same until the headache kicked in but man!!!...melt is the word. I was stressed, then I started to smile and connect. Nothing like Alcohol at all. Clear headed,nice all round buzz.
I have it from @Steve that he is working hard to get them free from these and completely natural.
I understand it's a hard task considering the process but they certainly deliver relief as you so eloquently surmised!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya there great! :)
It does sucks that some people have bad reactions to the sugers in it, or whatever else is in it...dyes?
But ya...once they get them made without that Im sure everyone will need a whole box on hand..ya there that good! Lol...

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
I just recently tried them as well, got a couple boxes for my year older day. They remind me of a kava orange creamsickle. The are nice for taking the edge off, and wont get you completely krunked unless you eat a lot. I do find there is something stimulating in them for me with sleep, so I cant use them near the end of a kava session or I'll be up all night, but at the beginning or durring the day, they rock. I'll definitely be keeping them instock. My wife (kava prude), also recently tried one and really liked it. She's no hard head, and was giggling and happy in no time. Sadly I cant get her to take them nightly. Two thumbs way up on this product, and amazon prime delivery is a big plus.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Glad to hear you and your wife enjoy them 50ShadesOfKava :)
Ya they are great! Im trying to take it easy with them for now,until I get the extra money to buy a whole box of them!
They certainly are magical though, love the little bit of energy they provide,as well as the pure/clean/clear feeling...
You can just tell the kava used is very noble! perfect thing to take during the day, but they do work at night...
Last week, the day I wrote this review actually...it was 11 pm at night, and I did 4 of them and they kept me awake for a little bit so we could watch tv and hangout "with the girlfriend"..eventually though, I passed right out after about an hr and a half after eaten the things! there much better suited to the day time though! great product!

Kavajack

Kava Design Connoisseur
The best part about the candies is you can get a whole box of them right here on the Kava Forums store for $24.19!! I would loved to have known this before I ordered them off Steves site :)