What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

Blippy5

Certified Noble
After recent reviews I had to give this stuff a try. I ordered a sample pack and received it quickly.

Started off with 3 candies in a row. Immediately felt mouth numbing, and the anti anxiety/ relaxation followed a little later. I really enjoy the taste, orange, just a hint of kava taste. They don't give me a full experience like a grog, but still significant.

The only problem I have with these candies is that I want to eat them all. I will be ordering more, and hope to keep them on hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
good review Blippy5! :)
I agree these candies are a must have!
There clean/pure/smooth kava candy, even just popping 2 in my mouth when I want to relax a bit and
un-wind...they do the job :)
You mentioned you cant get a full on kava session the way you would with regular traditional kava ect but,
I think you can get close with the right amount of these things!
I am starting to change my mind, I use to compare these candies to PK's extract but the last month the extract hasent impressed me at all..so not consistent! the candies are the eveytime!
At the moment I think the candies have a better sub lingual absorption and effect then the pk extract with less mg of kavalactones! 4 candies = 200mg...which give me better and stronger effects then a 250-300mg dose of pk's...