What's new

Kava Sugestions?

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Recently been enjoying Poni Ono again. Question might it be a good idea to have something else in it's veign as a change of pace?
If so suggest away!
And yet again not sure what (if any) more mellowing yet possibly cheerful Kava would agree with me, part of the reason I ask is because Tazadone doctors thought I should try out weirdly leaves me feeling weird and disoriented in the mornings so far.
So I thought hmm well that's...kind of counter productive! So perhaps a Kava or Melotnin for refreshing sleep at least till I see the doctor again might agree with my head (mental).
I don't say I not take meds as needed, rather that as I have no idea when I'd see him or the practioners, to at least ask around.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
To mods: my sinceir appologies for posting twice. Between internet issues and thinking I might have accidentally closed a browser window, I simply didn't see it got posted.
Question for mods: I gather for the future to put brainstormy threads in the new member forum rather than lounge?

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Edit: Borrowing from Krunkie and to avoid getting acused of spam while in a good head space:
-I think looking for something to complement poni ono or something simillar to Poni Ono
-Chilaxed-a Mellow or mayibe EuphoraMellow not nescosarily the looking at the bed kind of thing just a nice awesome chill but summery vibe kind of thing. Hope that makes sense.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Question for mods: I gather for the future to put brainstormy threads in the new member forum rather than lounge?
It depends on the content, frequently asked questions such as these are moved here or sent to the FAQ's within the new members forum. How a kava will affect is subjective to your body chemistry but the best place to find something that suits you is by either reading reviews or better yet, using the product reference below.

http://kavaforums.com/forum/pages/ProductReference/?mode=html