What's new

Kava suggestions on Amazon

QuestBlue

I'm pretty new to kava and I've only ever had the "Wakacon Kava Waka Powder" that I got on Amazon. I think its good but its the only one I've ever bought so if anyone has good suggestions that I could also find on Amazon that would be cool and helpful. I don't drink kava everyday and usually just save it for a weekend night to relax. Pretty much just trying to find one as strong or stronger than that one I mentioned at the start to get that tipsy feeling. Thanks! ::frosty:: Happy December btw ::frosty::

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'm pretty new to kava and I've only ever had the "Wakacon Kava Waka Powder" that I got on Amazon. I think its good but its the only one I've ever bought so if anyone has good suggestions that I could also find on Amazon that would be cool and helpful. I don't drink kava everyday and usually just save it for a weekend night to relax. Pretty much just trying to find one as strong or stronger than that one I mentioned at the start to get that tipsy feeling. Thanks! ::frosty:: Happy December btw ::frosty::
Welcome, try Koa Fiji Waka, it is much better than Wakacon. All the Koa kavas are pleasant, but the waka is the strongest.