What's new

Kava works better with food in your stomach?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I've said this before I get n opiate like buzz from food after kava... it has to have some heavyness... like tht 12 yr laterals.. give me the biggest opioid buxzz. And it's strong enough where I'm like ohhhhh ya I don't need K@ I have kava

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
I came home from a strenuous night shift @ the psych ward.
Laughing maniacally, while making my grog of the 12 yr old laterals.
I'm usually good on spacing out my shells, but I was cooking breakfast for the missus and I.
I Like doing that after a night shift. The gesture sort of grows with that pretense. Can I use pretense here? Idk, idc.
Anyways,

Had some of this:

Smoked lamb sausage, beans, egg over easy, truffle potatoes and bacon.
I've said this before I get n opiate like buzz from food after kava... it has to have some heavyness... like tht 12 yr laterals.. give me the biggest opioid buxzz. And it's strong enough where I'm like ohhhhh ya I don't need K***** I have kava
Sooooooooo relaxed.

::chugger::

I just want to wear shades in the shower.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I still find food a kruzzkill. Yesterday was perfect. I had the house to myself so I had a nice lunch then fasted. Got all my chores done and three shells installed about 5:30. Since the family wasn't there I didn't eat till 8:30. When the euphoria settled I made dinner and ate. I tried to rebuild the kruzz an hour after eating but I couldn't, large meal I suppose. I still felt that mild kava goodness and still slept like a baby. Wish I could get the family used to 8 o'clock dinners :)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Seriously sometimes in my car krunk ... I just can't get enough of music... usually chilli peppers sublime or pink floyd .. but other as well and I just wanna sit there and listen fr hours... but I typically feel a desire to share it... so the best is getting krunk with a buddy and jamming / listening to music . Amazing experience very bonding to jam with someone while krunk on the same tonoa

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Seriously sometimes in my car krunk ... I just can't get enough of music... usually chilli peppers sublime or pink floyd .. but other as well and I just wanna sit there and listen fr hours... but I typically feel a desire to share it... so the best is getting krunk with a buddy and jamming / listening to music . Amazing experience very bonding to jam with someone while krunk on the same tonoa
I got my one musician buddy into kava and I need to get a jam session on with him. As much as my girlfriend loves music she won't just sit and chill to music, it's like Joe you know only shows or video games should come out of that tv lol. Yep lots of times I just want to stay in the car, in the chamber of tunes. Takes me back to sparking on the walk home from high school, short cut through the cemetery where no one could see me, then right to my room and mind melting music, till I got the call to come eat. Kava is a great for nostalgia, takes me right back to the best part of life, leaving it all behind and zoning out.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I agree ...hahaha I miss walking home from high schoool. Lol. Or the car ride senior year listening to sublime and smoking a j while everyone else is stuck for another 2 hours at school.... or leaving midday smoking and coming back... oh how fun that was... like yeah your got stoned at 8am this morning and you all beat but I'm freshly stoned playing basketball in gym class hahaha

Jamming tho right.. sorry my tincture is kicking in haha ;) had some nangol noble today too.. wooowiii...

Seriously we sat there in a trance from this stuff jamminh.... the key is to START FIRST or else you will just get distracted . Jam out drink kava while jamming and keep jamming tll the jamming through ... haha till you feel the kava hit... then I SWEAR TO GOD. KAVA CAN START PLAYING THROUGH YOU.

Plants love music... some Ecspecially more... typically songs you sing to plants are known as Icaros... you can't find these... the plant will teach you

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Dog nab it.
This wasn't why I went to this thread.
It's because I just made a little of that 12yr old goodness, kind of ironic to listen to R Kelly then I guess.
But hey, I believe I can fly. And it will make me p-word.
No, the reason why I went here and finally seem to really enjoy the "Compton" album...
Nah.. I Actually got a refund from iTunes cause I was disappointed, it's still on my iPad though.
I came here, because you, @Mrbinx69 @Squanch72 , were talking about a cave.
I think such a kave could save marriages lol.
Wifey is talking to her Filipino family. And it seems with long distance you have to be LOUD.
I just had the biggest, goofiest bearded grin on the planet. She said "what?" I just replied "SHHHHHHH" *wink*
Got my iPad and my headset and now I'm here.
Doing a ramble of sorts, I guess.
@Kapmcrunk Thank you for starting this forum and having us.
I've noticed people saying before that this has to be the nicest place on the Internet.
That's another tshirt for you,
www.kavaforums.com
The nicest place on the Internets.
This is the best song though right now, on earth, in kosmos :

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Squanches love caves you know @Capitán Bastos

A good trick for when your significant other is loudly on the phone is to start talking through her to the person on the phone, random idiotic shit in rapid fire succession. Yeah tell them I said this or that yadda yadda. Works like a charm, the ol lady always goes outside or upstairs once I start that. Instant me time.

Last edited:

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Squanches love caves you know @Capitán Bastos

A good trick for when your significant other is loudly on the phone is to start talking through her to the person on the phone, random idiotic shit in rapid fire succession. Yeah tell them I said this or that yadda yadda. Works like a charm, the ol lady always goes outside or upstairs once I start that. Instant me time.
Bwahahahaahaha
El Capitán loves the @Squanch72