What's new

Kava Poll Kavacon

Where should Kavaforums.com have the event?

• West Coast

• East Coast

• Middle of the US (exactly where, TBD)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
If you had a choice of meeting on the West Coast, East Coast, Central US or online, which would you choose?

Last edited:

Jerome

Kava Lover
Somewhere tropical, to at least semit tropical. And on an island, preferably. I've got a bunch of islands near where I live in florida, some of them are quite nice.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Somewhere tropical, to at least semit tropical. And on an island, preferably. I've got a bunch of islands near where I live in florida, some of them are quite nice.
tropical island is in berlin, germany.
I also know where we can rent a car from a transvestite.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
What about somewhere in the middle? A Midwest option, we'd probably loose based purely on population density but it might be interesting to add it to the poll (hint: I'd vote Midwest (y)).

verticity

I'm interested in things
You know there are actually people living *between* the coasts, in what are called the "flyover" states? Some of us actually don't fly over those states, but land and get out of the airplane there. Hard to believe, I know, but true. :D

Jerome

Kava Lover
You know there are actually people living *between* the coasts, in what are called the "flyover" states? Some of us actually don't fly over those states, but land and get out of the airplane there. Hard to believe, I know, but true. :D
You should have kept going!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
There happy now, jeez, lol...I am trying to keep it relatively simple.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I have actually lived on both coasts and in the middle. The cost of living is much more favorable in the middle, although the climate in California is very nice, and the East Coast...um...I guess would be interesting if you were really into Revolutionary War re-enactments and humid weather.

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
Ah dang, if you guys could just do the kavacon in my backyard, that would be nice. :woot:::happyshell::::couch:::sleep:

The Texas weather isn't too bad and lately it feels a bit nice.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This subject seems to be a dead end, think the kava circles are going to have to remain small.