What's new

Forum News Kavaforums Facebook Page (Looking for admins)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello kavasseurs. I'm looking for someone to help with the facebook page by posting daily or semi-daily (or every three days, I'm not picky) posts about kava of some sort. Member must have more than 500 post count to enter. Anyone interested in the position please leave a message here, and we'll vote as a forum on who we would like to be the admin of said page. The pay of the position is....well....the satisfaction of knowing you're helping spread the good word of kava :) (Honestly, that's enough for me, because of all the benefits kava has brought me personally).

So yep, just post here and we'll have an election to-to-speak.

Thanks everyone!
-Kapm

D

Deleted User01

My wife can't even get me to look at all the family postings on Facebook. I care not for it. Too bad she is not a Kava Girl, I would volunteer her for the job. How about @verticity, he is well spoken (at least that's what he keeps telling me). Or @Steve Mariotti. Yeah, Steverino would be good too. Hey guys, don't throw rocks at me. I'm just trying to me nice. :sneaky:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Ladies and gentlemen, I would be most humbled and honored to perform this task, to promote the Forum on Facebook. I post here often enough, I will just take every 10th post or so, vet it to make sure it does not contain a dick joke, and post it on Facebook instead of here.

Also, I don't see any reason why there could not be more than one of us posting to the FB account, so if Previously Zachary or @Steve Mariotti are interested, I don't see why they couldn't also do the same thing.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Seriously tho. There is so much health stuff (teas diets random facts about everything) on Facebook now. Kava hasnt hit the Facebook market like matcha and stuff like green smoothies has. We should come up with one of those picture things.. not meme.. but umm lemme get an example from somewhere.... that shows the benefits of kava and recognized nobility !

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
f6b10da246aee337aca892dab5cb2cc4.jpg
I litterally typed in Google "facebook picture health benefits" and a butt load popped up... kava needs one of these floating around on Facebook and it will surely spread to pinterest and beyond

verticity

I'm interested in things
Seriously tho. There is so much health stuff (teas diets random facts about everything) on Facebook now. Kava hasnt hit the Facebook market like matcha and stuff like green smoothies has. We should come up with one of those picture things.. not meme.. but umm lemme get an example from somewhere.... that shows the benefits of kava and recognized nobility !
Que @Kalm with Kava