What's new

Forum News Kavaforums Facebook Page (Looking for admins)

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
You could have two or three people run it and give them all the password? THis would make the page more active. Just an idea....

verticity

I'm interested in things
So if it's possible, give the "team" posting rights to the FB account. I don't know if that would necessitate making all contributors "admins" of it or what, but we are all trusted members (lol) so it wouldn't really matter.. Could be as simple as giving each contributor the admin password..

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
I wanna invite all my friends to like the page. How do I do this? I know ive been asked to like pages a million times by friends but have never asked myself. I cant figure it out.

verticity

I'm interested in things
If you "like" a FB post your friends will probably see it. That's what Mrbinx is saying: log into Facebook, and search for Kava Forums. You can also click the "Share" link for a post, to repost it yourself on FB

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
If you "like" a FB post your friends will probably see it. That's what Mrbinx is saying: log into Facebook, and search for Kava Forums. You can also click the "Share" link for a post, to repost it yourself on FB
I liked it. But I know that on numerous occasions I have been "invited" to like a specific facebook page by a number of my friends for different things. And this invite shows up in my notifications. I just figured it would be a quick way to get the page a number of extra likes.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I'm down with posting a few newsbits to the Kava Forums Facebook page here and there. I get news alerts on Kava and can offer commentary on linked articles as well.

My Facebook account is, unsurprisingly, Steve Mariotti, so if @Kapmcrunk can add to the list of people with posting privs, I'll swing through there every few days and post some random thoughts or kava in the news.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I liked it. But I know that on numerous occasions I have been "invited" to like a specific facebook page by a number of my friends for different things. And this invite shows up in my notifications. I just figured it would be a quick way to get the page a number of extra likes.
Right; other FB groups I am a member of have a header with a Like button in it to like the whole page. The KF group does not have that, but there is a "Like Page" button in each post. Maybe that serves that function.