What's new

Kava Poll Kavaforums Meetup (KavaCon) - Would you attend?

Would you attend a kavaforums meetup (KavaCon)?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
If it is in fact in Sacramento, CA there is a greater possibility that I might actually be able to go. There has been talk of the family going up that way so I'd actually have a way to get up there.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Airlander. The name makes me think of Zoolander.

Pic with the pool is interesting. With the airship flying high over snowcapped peaks, I'm not sure I'd want to take my coat off to get in the pool.

KavaKitty

Meaow
I can't go. I have to stay home and Grease Weezer.

Seriously, though, if I can swing the finances, I'm down.

Last edited:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I might be able to make that. Two questions though, @Kapmcrunk. Why Sac? So many cool cities in Cali. Sac Town is not one of them. San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, even LA would all be good choices.

Also, any thoughts on other events, or will it be just a bunch of people sitting around drinking kava? Either way, I may be able to help with some sponsorship.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I might be able to make that. Two questions though, @Kapmcrunk. Why Sac? So many cool cities in Cali. Sac Town is not one of them. San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, even LA would all be good choices.

Also, any thoughts on other events, or will it be just a bunch of people sitting around drinking kava? Either way, I may be able to help with some sponsorship.
"Sac Town" - Maybe something to do with AluBalls?

verticity

I'm interested in things
OK, how about East Palo Alto? It has the highest concentration of Pacific Islanders outside of Hawaii. The crime rate is supposed to not be as horrific as it used to be...

Mesh

Kava Curious
If we ever set one up in Europe, definitely! Or when I move back to the states. Whichever comes first. :)

KavaKitty

Meaow
I think we should do it in NYC. Because yeah, it's right here. Or in the Adirondacks. I think if there is a God, he lives in the Adirondacks. Maybe Saranack Lake. Or Lake Placid.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
OOPS, unfortunately I cast my vote before reading any of the 4 pages of posts. I'm East Coast (just unintentionally spelled it Easy Coast hmmm). Either way, I doubt I'd make it out to Cali. Although, if Airbender Airlines or W(hatever)TF that thing is flys over my house count me in. Going back to drinking my new Nangol and doing taxes at the last minute. Kava and Black Sabbath are making this not so bad this year. Still taxes though.