What's new

Kava Poll Kavaforums Meetup (KavaCon) - Would you attend?

Would you attend a kavaforums meetup (KavaCon)?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
OOPS, unfortunately I cast my vote before reading any of the 4 pages of posts. I'm East Coast (just unintentionally spelled it Easy Coast hmmm). Either way, I doubt I'd make it out to Cali. Although, if Airbender Airlines or W(hatever)TF that thing is flys over my house count me in. Going back to drinking my new Nangol and doing taxes at the last minute. Kava and Black Sabbath are making this not so bad this year. Still taxes though.
It would be insanely awesome to have that thing flying around and picking up people for kavacon on the thing.

iglooNakamal

Kava Enthusiast
I certainly want to stay in the loop on this! I have some friends in Cali that could attend, sadly I don't think I will be able to for the first few years... Need to build up some savings and vacation time. Is there anyone out there interested in a kavacon East?

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
Santa Cruz, Ca

I can host.

Or we can rent a cool cafe for the evening that is affordable with a great vibe and plenty of indoor/outdoor seating
( google harbor cafe in santa cruz for pics)

AndrewG

Kava Curious
I said maybe as it depends when in August and the cost off island. I may still be doing kava research then but it would be nice to be able to bring what I learn to the meeting.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I met up with @Squanch72 on the 4th of July, we had a mini kavacon, I had a great time. We got krunked all day long, it's nice to meet the people (in this case person) that we all laugh, krunk and chill with here in the forums, I hope someday soon we can have more people gather. I think a full blown event is unrealistic, people have lives, jobs and responsibilities (and large travel distances). This was a 2 person event, maybe the next time we can get 3-4 people together.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
@MudMonkey yeah it was a blast meeting someone in person from the forums. What a fun day. It's almost like you know if a person drinks kava they are chill. Was a blast meeting up with you for some heavy shellin'. Triple-ballin' that Waka and Welch's juice. It felt like two sessions because we krunked hard till the BBQ then rebuilt the krunk a few hours after our bellies were ready for more root. Always Sunny in Wilkes-Barre PA!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@MudMonkey yeah it was a blast meeting someone in person from the forums. What a fun day. It's almost like you know if a person drinks kava they are chill. Was a blast meeting up with you for some heavy shellin'. Triple-ballin' that Waka and Welch's juice. It felt like two sessions because we krunked hard till the BBQ then rebuilt the krunk a few hours after our bellies were ready for more root. Always Sunny in Wilkes-Barre PA!
On my drive home I had to stop for coffee, lol was pretty krunked...

Reactions: EQ