Change background image

I Love Kava Friday Kavalactone Friday (Valentine's Day Krunk)

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Kapmcrunk, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Hi kava lovers, we made it! I hope this weekend is awesome.

Bula!
    Nickavalas Turtle likes this.
  2. Kojo Douglas

Kojo Douglas Kava Enthusiast

3. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

Just had a cup of Nene instant before I started work. As is usual, I do some work and then I open a new browser tab for whatever reason. But the work's getting done.

Also, is this Friday dedicated to any particular kavalactone? I know there are a lot of them and we drink various quantities of all of them, but...
  4. F3TU5

F3TU5 Kava Enthusiast

So excited, I finally got some pounds from kavafied coming today, thats if usps hasn't lost them. They've been in shipping limbo for the past day only an hour from me lol
  5. readyman

readyman Kava Enthusiast

nakalahomes solomon plus black sand mixed kavas that will get me going today everyone have a GREAT kava weekend
  6. Pakavalolo

Pakavalolo Member

Bula to all the Kava lovers out there! May your mind and body be in peace and your bowls full of that muddy Kava grease! Im sippin' on some Kava Time Kadavu Waka right now feeling great. Full on mouth tingles, body melting, and cracking a big smirk listening to G funk and jamming out. Best way to mellow out. Just ordered a lb of Ambae's and Ra's Finest. Anyone have any experience with those two? Can't wait to try them. If they are as good as the Kadavu it should be great.
  7. sɥɐʞɐs

sɥɐʞɐs ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Review Maestro

Very happy to come home to this giant bag of Borogoru this Friday :love:
    FF0E3D8D-07A3-4C77-A0ED-89BDE9F767DB.jpeg
  8. Mo'iety

Mo'iety Kava Enthusiast

How much was the shipping to the US? I have some of their Palarasul from when I visited NZ and it's currently my favorite heady-balanced. Would definitely like to get more when I run out and maybe some Kelai too but I might have to order a bunch at once to be more efficient with the shipping. I still have a lot of Palarasul so I'm good for now.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk