What's new

Kavalactone paste

Kari

Kava Curious
I am having a very hard time with the micronized powder. The taste is horrendous. Can I switch to the paste and get results?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am having a very hard time with the micronized powder. The taste is horrendous. Can I switch to the paste and get results?
what results do you want?

I find a good paste to be a very enjoyable, slightly mind-melting treat. I don't think it will help any condition of any kind, it just feels great. Like getting a gentle brain massage, for 20 - 30 minutes.

With pastes the tastes can range from delicious to bland to really really horrible, like licking old axle grease. BKH and RoH have both recently come out with pastes that do taste good and are quite fast acting and strong but not as strong as the strongest pastes, good for beginners, I would reckon.

Last edited:

Kari

Kava Curious
I am not feeling anything with the powders. I might have RT as well. The powders give me a horrible stomach ache. would getting a paste be a good route to go?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
RoH is out of stock. Do you trust KavaDotcom?
The short answer is "STAY AWAY FROM KAVADOTCOM." If you want to learn more information on why many here advise against doing business with them, check out this forum thread: http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads...th-kona-kava-farm-kava-com-or-kava-guru.4901/

If you're looking for Bula Kava House's kava paste, it has a listing on Amazon but it is currently "unavailable." Judd sold this in a small quantity and it must've sold out since I purchased a tube. Kavalactone paste is not terribly potent in the grand scheme of things but it has some desirable effects that are convenient. The paste should be back in stock at some point; it is a very well-received paste, second to none as of today. So if you're dead-set on some paste, just wait for BKH's to get out more paste.

SiX

I am not feeling anything with the powders. I might have RT as well. The powders give me a horrible stomach ache. would getting a paste be a good route to go?
If you live in the USA, there's a good chance there's a kava bar around. You could visit them and get some tips and tricks from them. I've been drinking kava for 15 years and always find some new techniques or tastes that always keeps my taste buds happy.