What's new

kavatime

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
Just curious I was reading about new fresh green kava drink that it had 1000 mg of kavaclones per bottle per 2 drinks thats about 500mg per drink or shell thats alot then I noticed that my kavatimes cocoakava has roughly 500 mg per drink I havent tried the green kava drink yet has anyone tried kavatimes flavored kava

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Just curious I was reading about new fresh green kava drink that it had 1000 mg of kavaclones per bottle per 2 drinks thats about 500mg per drink or shell thats alot then I noticed that my kavatimes cocoakava has roughly 500 mg per drink I havent tried the green kava drink yet has anyone tried kavatimes flavored kava
Just a caution. In my opinion, I wouldn't focus too much on the amount of KL in a product. Much like chemotype it is only a very rough measure of a kava's potential effect. I have had low KL kavas that got me where I wanted to be with much less shells than some higher KL kavas. In addition, extract products for me have always been a different experience than roughly the same amount KLs of medium grind traditionally prepared kava.

Irish88

Kava Curious
I have had 4 heaping teaspoons of Pouni Ono from KWK and made it the traditional way. It feels like a very light euphoric feeling but I was hoping for a lot more. This is my first time trying any root powder and I was wondering if there is something I'm missing. It's a four-ounce bag and I'm hoping the whole bag isn't necessary. I would appreciate any suggestions. Is there a stronger type of root powder and a better way to prepare it? I poured 2 heaping tablespoons in the bag and added warm tap water. I did this process twice for a total of 4 heaping tablespoons. It does feel like a good beginning. Thanks