What's new

Kave insomnia

El Guapo510

Kava Curious
Sorry, *KAVA* Insomnia

Forgive me, I know this topic has been discussed before but I can't for the life of me find the old post for it. Anyway, I'm on my second kava bag (KWK Borongoru) and I've noticed at times if I drink at night it kind prevents me from falling asleep. I'll feel tired but my brain has this weird fuzzy feeling that kind of prevents me from descending into the sleep cycle, very similar to the THC type of induced insomnia. I know for some, cannabis helps them sleep but for me, at least the high THC strains, it always kept me up in this similar way. Its a fairly low dose I'm taking, about 2TBSP of root with 16 oz of water & almond milk. and drinking it all at once. Otherwise, it definitely gives a nice mood lift. Maybe I need to up it? Any thoughts? Thanks!

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
As many have noted, there are brands (like Kava Supreme) that may be better for sleep. But, one thing that can be helpful for me is to drink my last shell several hours before bedtime. That first kava-wave subsides and one sleeps well...with almost any kava.

Sorry, *KAVA* Insomnia

Forgive me, I know this topic has been discussed before but I can't for the life of me find the old post for it. Anyway, I'm on my second kava bag (KWK Borongoru) and I've noticed at times if I drink at night it kind prevents me from falling asleep. I'll feel tired but my brain has this weird fuzzy feeling that kind of prevents me from descending into the sleep cycle, very similar to the THC type of induced insomnia. I know for some, cannabis helps them sleep but for me, at least the high THC strains, it always kept me up in this similar way. Its a fairly low dose I'm taking, about 2TBSP of root with 16 oz of water & almond milk. and drinking it all at once. Otherwise, it definitely gives a nice mood lift. Maybe I need to up it? Any thoughts? Thanks!