What's new

Kisa's Kava

Kisa's Kava

Kava Vendor
Just wanted to let this forum know a little bit more about Kisa's Kava. Kisa's Kava is 100% premium Fijian Kava root (waka) from the island of Vanua Levu, which is known to produce some of the best kava in the world. We have been growing and harvesting kava on this island for over 60 years. When you purchase a bag of Kisa's Kava you will feel and taste the quality from your first drink. Which is why our customers keep coming back. Our kava is known to be strong and consistently good. Great way to relax the body and mind! Unlike most kava companies, Kisa's Kava offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our kava in anyway, send it back and get a full refund. We back up every bag of our kava.

You can order our kava on Amazon - Amazon productOr our website - www.kisaskava.com

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just wanted to let this forum know a little bit more about Kisa's Kava. Kisa's Kava is 100% premium Fijian Kava root (waka) from the island of Vanua Levu, which is known to produce some of the best kava in the world. We have been growing and harvesting kava on this island for over 60 years. When you purchase a bag of Kisa's Kava you will feel and taste the quality from your first drink. Which is why our customers keep coming back. Our kava is known to be strong and consistently good. Great way to relax the body and mind! Unlike most kava companies, Kisa's Kava offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our kava in anyway, send it back and get a full refund. We back up every bag of our kava.

You can order our kava on Amazon - Amazon productOr our website - www.kisaskava.com
Hello! Thanks for letting us know about yourself. Always good to see a vendor which knows about their product.

Please if anyone has any experience with this brand, post here bout it.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
I purchased this kava when about a month ago. It is a nice kava good potency, balanced and taste fine. Would buy again

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
That's cool and all, but um, you have a photo of Fagaloa Bay in Samoa on your site. Lovely photo, but I took it and have the rights. You maybe want to switch that out for a stock photo or one that you took? I maybe would have granted you permission to use it had you asked, but...

All the best in your endeavors.

Kisa's Kava

Kava Vendor
That's cool and all, but um, you have a photo of Fagaloa Bay in Samoa on your site. Lovely photo, but I took it and have the rights. You maybe want to switch that out for a stock photo or one that you took? I maybe would have granted you permission to use it had you asked, but...

All the best in your endeavors.
@Bula Kava House We apologize for the image showing up. We recently did a redesign of our site which caused some confusion. We have removed this image from the site. Direct message us your address and we will send you out a couple free bags of our kava for this confusion.

Last edited:

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
@Bula Kava House We apologize for the image showing up. We recently did a redesign of our site which caused some confusion. We have removed this image from the site. Direct message us your address and we will send you out a couple free bags of our kava for this confusion.
Would appreciate if you would remove my photo of the bilo and kava root as well. Vinaka.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm diggin' the minor controversy right out the gate...so I ordered a couple bags. I like having Amazon prime kava options. Arrived quick, I like the packaging design, but more importantly I love the smell of this kava, it's got that zesty sharp scent. You can tell it's proper kava from the scenT, no unfamiliar suspicious scents here. Has a bit of a nutty flavor when you drink it, fairly easy to drink. I've only consumed it once so far but I'd say it's a medium potency heady kava than leans towards the balanced side, which is good. I'm hard to please and wish it was stronger, of course, but that's true of just about every kava these days...for me anyway.

If you consider Kisa being in direct competition with semi-affordable, quick shipping Amazon vendors like Wakacon and Tikaram, I think Kisa has become my new kava of choice (in the occasion that I'm choosing to buy a quick bag on Amazon). I typically buy the majority of my kava at a local pacific island market since I receive it immediately that way and it's always cheaper, stronger and more balance/heavy than most other vendors.

Anyway...looks like Kisa's is another Utah based vendor like Wakacon, Pure Kava, Wakanda Kava etc...big Tongan/Pacific Island community out there around Salt Lake. ::chugger::

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I'm diggin' the minor controversy right out the gate...so I ordered a couple bags. I like having Amazon prime kava options. Arrived quick, I like the packaging design, but more importantly I love the smell of this kava, it's got that zesty sharp scent. You can tell it's proper kava from the scenT, no unfamiliar suspicious scents here. Has a bit of a nutty flavor, when you drink, fairly easy to drink. I've only consumed it once so far but I'd say it's a medium potency heady kava than leans towards the balanced side, which is good. I'm hard to please and wish it was stronger, of course, but that's true of just about every kava these days...for me anyway.

If you consider Kisa being in direct competition with semi-affordable, quick shipping Amazon vendors like Wakacon and Tikaram, I think Kisa has become my new kava of choice (in the occasion that I'm choosing to buy a quick bag on Amazon). I typically buy the majority of my kava at a local pacific island market since I receive it immediately that way and it's always cheaper, stronger and more balance/heavy than most other vendors.

Anyway...looks like Kisa's is another Utah based vendor like Wakacon, Pure Kava, Wakanda Kava etc...big Tongan/Pacific Island community out there around Salt Lake. ::chugger::
once again, even though we are completely different types of kava drinkers, we react to all the same kavas in exactly the same way. I don't know anyone who is closer to me in terms of the way I respond to a kava. Without fail, for every single kava he ever posts about that I have ever also consumed, my experience matches sɥɐʞɐs.

So what scents did you pick up? I got cinnamon and sandalwood incense, maybe some dry red currants?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I posted a review at www.thekavasseur.com

Agree on the stellar flavor, @shakas

Definitely better than Wakacon! I have yet to try Tikaram.
Yes, Kisa's is much better than Wakacon. Wakacon is a fine mid-tier kava, I enjoy it. But Kisa's is a Premium kava.

IMO, Tikaram's Kava Tonga is worth getting, not for drinking on its own, unremarkable as kava Tonga goes, but it is great for blending with cheap kavas to make them more drinkable.

Kisa's Kava

Kava Vendor
Glad to hear you are enjoying Kisa's Kava. As mentioned previously, we make sure that every bag we sell meets our high standard. Which is why we built our own facility in Fiji so we can consistently provide high quality kava.

Justan

Kava Curious
My fiancee and I both had our first kava experience tonight with Kisa's. Kisa's was what I was able to get the quickest and had some positive reviews on here. Overall, for our first time kava experience, we were very impressed. Off just a small two tablespoon, two wash dose we both felt a very nice glow about us with a super relaxed and chill body buzz. It eased her racing mind and took away mild knee pain. It gave us both a clear mind. For us, it seemed to be more heavy with hints of heady and was overall just a great first experience. Would definitely recommend Kisa's Kava!

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
After reading this thread we just ordered a bag. It will be here Friday. We have some coming tomorrow from another vendor. BIG BULA this weekend. We're kavagnubs and will definitely let you all know how this goes. NEED CHEESECLOTH STAT!! or.. any other filtering mechanism... WAT DO!!??!??

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
After reading this thread we just ordered a bag. It will be here Friday. We have some coming tomorrow from another vendor. BIG BULA this weekend. We're kavagnubs and will definitely let you all know how this goes. NEED CHEESECLOTH STAT!! or.. any other filtering mechanism... WAT DO!!??!??
Do you have an aluball? They work fantastically especially the newer ones, if you dont I'd suggest buying one, for quick potent brews!