What's new

Koniak Reviewed - Oh my...

D

Deleted User01

I just read your review. You have a way with words when describing Kava, that is why you are the one and only "Kavasseur". If I were going to wake up with a Kava buzz, I would much rather jump in my jeep to check out my latest gardening project then go to the office to face a mountain of paperwork and co-workers. Congrats on another entertaining Kava review. We do look forward to them.

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Great review, and I totally agree. I burned through mine faster than any other kava I've had. It does leave you a bit numb in the morning, but I generally don't mind that. Sure beats a hangover.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Love the review. Looking forward to hearing about the morning after. The time dilation is an interesting point...not really something any other kava has done to me before.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
And wouldn't you know it Koniak is sold out. The kavasseur strikes again.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
" fiddlesticks, diphthong, wombat, mollycoddle, bluesocks, grown-up...." :hilarious: Das funny!

I'm intrigued. This doesn't sound like my kind of kava but that review makes me curious.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It is sold out at the moment but we have a large shipment on the way. Should be back up early next week.

NPBones

Nice review Kavasseur. I actually use your page for deciding new types of kava to try. I just last week got my first order of Koniak.
It seems to have the best of both head and body. I need both. It seemed pretty potent and did hit pretty fast. Sometimes Kava takes me an hour to affect.
I like the Wintry notion of Koniak. Only because I had my first Kava in a tropical setting last December and after years of wondering why a subtle and nauseating as well as bad tasting drink was popular. I mean, I had used it for years myself. But the Kava seemed to synergize with the tropical area. Palm trees, warm weather. I got it! But being in a snowy and freezing environment tonight the Koniak is working just fine.
I really like Koniak. I had been using Fiji for years.