Kava Enthusiast
Since a bit more then 2 weeks I'm hunting the krunk state. I've purchased:
- KwK Borogu
- KwK Pouni Ono
- KwK Melomelo
- BKH Nambawan
- Squanch Waka
- Squanch Lawena

This evening, I felt that I've ate too much because I were having some stomac acidity so I though that it wastn't a good time for a kava session but anyways... I did a very simple double Aluball with pouni ono. Bam! I've been bitten by the beast and whooo, I was close to land on the carpet! I have to say that I drank kava all days, most of the time 2 sessions per day. My kavalactone levels should be pretty steady and high actually.

I've did plenty of attempts with very strong grog using all my strains and it wasn't conclusive at all until this evening. I'm pretty surprised that I'm now initiated to the kava world by the pouni ono. I guess that I've passed the reverse tolerance with the main chemotype of this one. I'm happy that it took me less then 3 weeks!

I feel urged to experience the squanch krunk vibe and all the others.

BIG THANKS to the community! You guided me through this with such a nice ride! All I can say is wow, what a nice feelings I have right now!

Bula!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Since a bit more then 2 weeks I'm hunting the krunk state. I've purchased:
- KwK Borogu
- KwK Pouni Ono
- KwK Melomelo
- BKH Nambawan
- Squanch Waka
- Squanch Lawena

This evening, I felt that I've ate too much because I were having some stomac acidity so I though that it wastn't a good time for a kava session but anyways... I did a very simple double Aluball with pouni ono. Bam! I've been bitten by the beast and whooo, I was close to land on the carpet! I have to say that I drank kava all days, most of the time 2 sessions per day. My kavalactone levels should be pretty steady and high actually.

I've did plenty of attempts with very strong grog using all my strains and it wasn't conclusive at all until this evening. I'm pretty surprised that I'm now initiated to the kava world by the pouni ono. I guess that I've passed the reverse tolerance with the main chemotype of this one. I'm happy that it took me less then 3 weeks!

I feel urged to experience the squanch krunk vibe and all the others.

BIG THANKS to the community! You guided me through this with such a nice ride! All I can say is wow, what a nice feelings I have right now!

Bula!
Those are all great kavas. I'm sure you have a lot of interesting pleasures ahead of you.