What's new

kule'a farm kava?amazon ?

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Anyone had experience ordering varieties on amazon ? I've seen mood and mind kava as well as wackacon and kule'a farm kava ? Reviews ?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Wakacon is legit. Not my favorite, but it's good.

I ordered a strainer from Kule'a on Amazon like a year and a half ago and they sent me a really awesome christmas card. No idea about their kava.

CanAwa

Wakacon is legit. Not my favorite, but it's good.

I ordered a strainer from Kule'a on Amazon like a year and a half ago and they sent me a really awesome christmas card. No idea about their kava.
Well that doesn't sound promising

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
It wasn't bad or anything, I just prefer other stuff. Can't go wrong ordering it with the free amazon shipping and great price. That was about their Fiji Waka by the way, I haven't tried their other stuff.

CanAwa

It wasn't bad or anything, I just prefer other stuff. Can't go wrong ordering it with the free amazon shipping and great price. That was about their Fiji Waka by the way, I haven't tried their other stuff.
Wackacon won't ship to Canada for some reason ..too bad the price is right for sure if it isn't bad

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I ordered from Kule'a back in the early 2000's when they were called KickBackWithKava.com ... I was a newbie then and it's been too long for me to really have a fair opinion, but, I believe it's legit.